• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Fun Club Nevermind the Process. Do you trust the Undertaking?

Irene

Soar long!
Pronouns
She/Her
Once there were limbs. Limbs that were lost. And replaced. With something new. Something sparkling, dazzling. Something... beautiful. And stretchy. Very stretchy.

What does ARMS 2 have to do with the Undertaking?
Y'see, the Undertaking isn't something to take easily, or lightly. The Undertaking is what is demanded of us to will ARMS 2 into existence.

The Undertaking is about persistence, and the ability to achieve something beyond simple hope. Whereas the Process is all about duality, and how it goes beyond a belief system, the Undertaking is not about belief - it's about perseverance. Belief alone won't give you your dreams. You have to commit to it, show your will, belief and your devotion through perseverance.

Whereas the Process are the game developers and the game developers are the Process, the Undertaking is all landing on the shoulders of Yabuki, the man with the golden fingers.

This isn't stuff made out of evidence. This isn't stuff made out of conjecture. This isn't stuff made out of existing material. This is stuff made out of the power that transcends the strongest of emotions - the power of dreams, and the ability to will dreams into existence.

Our dreams are the Undertaking. ARMS 2 is the Undertaking. Our shared perseverance is the Undertaking.

By the power of elastic limbs; by the power of intense matches; by the power of ridiculous lore; this is the dearest of belongings and possesions, the subject and foundations of which we shall build our dreams upon. The Undertaking is this task. The Undertaking is this belief.

Trust the Undertaking, the dreams through which we will achieve ARMS 2, and through the power of shared perseverance, we salute life, we salute love, and we salute Yabuki.

To dreams and beyond, friends.

300px-Mr-Yabuki.jpg

Just announce the dang game already.

Playing this 2v2 online with my brother next to me was such a unique and fun experience. I want it again!

I've honestly never played much of it beyond the free demo... not big on fighting games tbh. But I think the game has such a charming style that it definitely deserves a sequel.

The process got a sequel? I can't wait for the third entry where we all cheer on the prospect of Wario Land 5! I propose we call it...the delusion.

I do not trust the process.
I do not trust the undertaking.

I can not process the undertaking.

I refuse to undertake the trust.
I can't process the trust.

All I can do is undertake the process.

I trust The Process.

I trust The Undertaking.

I comprehend The Machine.

I am one with The Device.

Mechanica is one of my favourite more recent Nintendo characters. Awesome to play as, cool style and funny backstory.

dbcytw2-4943bc2a-81e4-4f9b-a02f-9d50e13336d5.jpg

6deef2deec96f41d5276d918a0aeba8a.jpg

bf6.gif

#TTU

Mechanica is one of my favourite more recent Nintendo characters. Awesome to play as, cool style and funny backstory.

dbcytw2-4943bc2a-81e4-4f9b-a02f-9d50e13336d5.jpg

6deef2deec96f41d5276d918a0aeba8a.jpg

bf6.gif

#TTU
I am not a huge arms fan, but she is my favorite character out of the bunch, she gives off big Tron Bonne vibes.

The Undertaking isn't actually to bring about ARMS 2, it is, but that is just a stepping stone, the ends are to see Twintelle in the next Smash.

Back
Top Bottom