• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

TV Netflix's Marvel shows and Agents of Shield are coming to Disney+ on March 16.

E

Emily

MA_ANNOUNCE_FIN.jpg

I need to finish Daredevil so this is good news.
Yeah same, never got around to season 3 despite loving the first two seasons.

I wonder how they'll handle parental controls for these? I don't think D+ has any R-rated content which these basically are.

i wonder if disney will order continuations for some of the cancelled series.
Doubt it. I'm shocked that some of these are only now making it to the service in USA, really. Lots of this has already been available elsewhere.

Yeah same, never got around to season 3 despite loving the first two seasons.

I wonder how they'll handle parental controls for these? I don't think D+ has any R-rated content which these basically are.
There's lots of 15/18+ R equivalent content on regions outside of USA, they basically have an age lock you have to agree to outside of the service.

Back
Top Bottom