• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion Need explanation about Matrix!

Pagan

Tektite
Banned
So I watched the matrix again and I am stuck at the scene with the Architect.
He said that neo is the 6th version. But if neo is the 6th version and Zion was destroyed 6 times how is it the same neo on the screens? I understand if it's a different version of the one but it's the same neo. Did they clone him? Or do I miss something.

Humans are literally bred in the matrix, pretty much like a farm. So yeah, they likely can take specific genes they want and mix it to create "Neo". Add that with a bit of nurture, considering they can control his environment to a T, and you can have the same looking guy with the same personality.

The machines basically treat humans as NPCs in a video game, creating them using the same coding (in this case genetic coding) to recreate life on a mass scale, like a farm, so they can harvest humanity for their energy. Given the concept of 'The One' was another means of the machines controlling humanity, it would make sense for them to reuse the same code with Neo when the time came.

Back
Top Bottom