• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Sports NCAA Basketball Tournament 2024 |ST| Final Four

Can't say how my bracket compares to anyone's here, but in my college friend group (the only one that matters) I'm now a 9 time champion of the 15ish years we've been doing it.

I was sad to relinquish my crown in this year's bracket tournament...

...but then I got an email about my Women's Bracket, which is now a lock to win this year's bracket challenge!

See you at the podium, Josh!

obvqaa0lhn841.jpg

I've never seen a coach more upset while their team was winning than the UCONN coach, holy shit. :LOL:

On a happier subject than this current game, I was in the airport yesterday and was totally blown away by the number of people watching the Women’s Finals. There were huge crowds around television sets, completely full bar and grills, and almost every phone I saw was streaming it live.

She may not have won a title but I’ll be damned if Kaitlyn Clark didn’t win much more. What an amazing thing to see! Here’s to many more years just like this for the women’s game.

On a happier subject than this current game, I was in the airport yesterday and was totally blown away by the number of people watching the Women’s Finals. There were huge crowds around television sets, completely full bar and grills, and almost every phone I saw was streaming it live.

She may not have won a title but I’ll be damned if Kaitlyn Clark didn’t win much more. What an amazing thing to see! Here’s to many more years just like this for the women’s game.
Damn right.

Especially since the girls were bringing much more hype games than the dudes were this season.

It was still a historically great season for Purdue, I'm proud of everything they did. I hope Zach Edey, Lance Jones, Mason Gillis, and Ethan Morton know how appreciated they are.

It's a cliche sentiment, but there is always next year.

Ever Grateful, Ever True.

Back
Top Bottom