• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion My mom just linked me a Famiboards thread

Stopdoor

????
it was about the latest Picross releases, but well uh dang, pat yourself on the back y'all for breaking out, and they say forums are dying 🥲

For a few seconds I was like "oh no what has she seen"

I think there's low chance she sees this thread but I do feel a bit like my safe space is penetrated lol, remember y'all, nothing is stopping your mother from reading all your posts right now

Last edited:
seinfeld-george-costanza.gif

You might want to reconsider, you might get... stopped at the door
All I'd need is a good 10 minutes to speak to her at the door anyway. I can convert just about anyone. Exceptions are pig-headedly stubborn brutes like Metroid (the member, not the series), who vehemently deny the presence of any faith in their hearts.

Last year when the TOTK Artbook leaked, I later found out that quite a few people I know well in real life were on this site to read the Spoilers Thread. I use the same username on Discord/Steam and I feared quite a bit to see crashing those two worlds by some "friend" discovering my whole posting history.

Back
Top Bottom