• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Fun Club My journey in getting the freshest leaks to you

Is my leak real?

• It's true. All of it

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Lies! Filthy Lies and Slander!

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

NBOctoling

Octoling
Pronouns
They/Them
So, seeing all the leaks that have been happening, and having no regard for my sanity, I've decided to venture into the wild to find a leak of my own.

But where to start? I initially thought I would have to fly to Japan in order to infiltrate the Nintendo headquarters when I saw it:

crowletter.jpg

A raven carrying a letter! Raven...Raven Beak...Clearly a sign of the Nintendo gods! I raced after it, and after a day of running finally manage to startle the bird and make it drop the letter. Eagerly I opened it and examined its contents:

Hello,

Bring 10k to the park

Your Uncle

Of course! The ever-willing Uncle from Nintendo! Knowing that this clearly wasn't a trap, I got the money and waited. Then I was attacked from behind! Clearly the Nintendo Ninja's were after me! After a daring escape, I slipped passed the Ninjas, though my $10k would forever be lost to the Ninjas! Luckily, I found a scrap of paper on them and it had a genuine Leak! So now I'm here to cash in on the fame of being a leaker!

Here it is:

Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

Clearly, this is new and valuable information!

So what do you think? Will I climb to the highest peaks of leaker culture? Or was I tricked?

Sorry, couldn't help it. I think we're all a little leak crazy right now and wanted to do an unfunny joke

sorry but I gotta say i'm a bit skeptical of the second part of your leak, especially the part where you made it plural I could see one but multiple?
It is a risk, to be sure, but I have to believe. My Uncles from Nintendo wouldn't lie to me, would he?

Jesus, this might be the fakest rumor/leak I've read in years. For your sake, I hope this ends up true.
paloma-flow.gif

Does this cute thing look like a liar to you? I trust the raven and will be rewarded! :p

I believe it. Ravens are trustworthy creatures. They would never agree to deliver messages filled with lies.

Finally some juicy leak! Even though, I think the letter was a encrypted massage, Nintendo would never make „video games“, it probably means Hanafuda with videogame characters on it, since card games are the reason we all love and adore Nintendo. I am looking forward to your next leak.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom