• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

TV move over Disney and Netflix, NASA now has their own (100% free and without ads) streaming service.

Krvavi Abadas

Mr. Archivist
Pronouns
He/They

beyond the web browser version, the currently available NASA apps (iOS, Android, Roku, Amazon Fire TV) have been updated to include the new service.

as you'd expect. there is a large amount of historical videos included on the site, such as the daring rescue of Apollo 13's crew. and the legendary Sesame Street crossover.
one title that will likely never make it on there is the original high quality source footage of the Apollo 11 landing, sadly. as the original SSTV tapes are missing/likely overwritten with other footage.

NASA also plans to create new original series for the service. such as The Traveler and Lucy.

If there was a physical line to watch anything here, I'm afraid I would be shoving people out of my way. It's what ten-year-old me who was obsessed with NASA would have wanted.

Back
Top Bottom