• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Mobile/Gacha games |ST| You have a 1.2% chance of enjoying this thread (Guaranteed at 100 posts)

Officially getting my hopes up the new Madoka game will be coming out in English given this trailer is very surprisingly all in English. Also Iroha’s in it 👀

Also I did finish Scene 0’s Film 1 in the Magia Record fan translation. It’s still early in the story, but I’m warming up to Mabayu the main character a lot and I’m intrigued where her story could possibly head.

Pokelabo's involved. Best to keep hopes in check.

FGO just dropped a surprise Super Orion banner on NA right before anniversary. I guess they needed an extra week before releasing Ooku/Tokugawa Labyrinth to NA. In general they kinda rushed both Traum and the dog event out to make sure that both Bakin and Tametomo are in the GSSR for anniversary.

Anni on NA will have some servants you'll definitely want to save for btw, don't go dropping it on Orion.

Ah!! It seems we are!! To be fair, both are pretty bait-y it seems!!!

Of course, summer banners are usually baity due to CYL dropping in August, so these two summer banner are directly before that.

But i gotta say, this first summer banner doesn't feel too baity. Sure units are pretty good, but i don't feel like anyone of them is on the level of bullshit that is Engage Ike, or Bridal Sharena from the soon ending themed banner.

There have been more baity ones, but i guess we don't know who's gonna be on the second one and what skills they bring with them. ;D

Not really news, but Li Zhenyu, Producer of Zenless Zone Zero, hopes to bring the game on Switch and Xbox. It's definitely not coming to the switch, but I expect all current Hoyo games except HI3 to release on Switch 2 within the first year.
i89jfc4dmg7d1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom