• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Xbox Microsoft will hold a special Xbox 20th Anniversary broadcast on November 15

lemonfresh

#Team2024
Pronouns
He/Him

xbox_anniversary-event_date_1920x1080.jpg

Y'all good if I make an Xbox ST here?

Edit: Just went ahead and did it?

Last edited:
Can’t believe it’s been 20 years already. So many good memories of the OG Xbox. Halo 2, Rainbow Six 3, Counter Strike and many more games.

Do backwards compatible titles not count as "new" games to Microsoft? :unsure:

This looks to be the spot where they'll confirm them. Considering the backend is getting updated with new titles.

Hyped for potential BC announcements.
I have set my Xbox background to the OG dynamic theme in preparation.

I loooove my Xbox Series X. I’m really excited to see what they may announce - I had a dream one night that the consoles went fully 100% backwards compatible (with OG Xbox and 360) - but obviously I know that’s never going to happen, licensing and all. Hence why it was a dream I suppose LOL. I’m pumped to see what can come from this!

Very excited to hear about new FPS Boost games. Forza Horizon 3 remains the dream.

Back
Top Bottom