• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

News Metroid Dread is the 26th Tetris 99 theme

Always good to see a new Maximus Cup. I was hoping to see a Metroid theme.

I have all themes and 999 tickets. What am I supposed to get for the tickets?
Anyway, looking forward to the Metroid theme. So far the original Mario theme is still my favorite.

Thanks for the heads up. I always seem to miss these so will be good to nab myself a much needed Metroid theme.

I keep earning these event themes, but since I only ever play during events I never actually use them lol.

Shouldn't the music be the other way around? You start with dread and the better you do the more triumphant it becomes, as is, the better you do the more the music adds to the pressure.

It's self sabotage šŸ˜†

I have all themes and 999 tickets. What am I supposed to get for the tickets?
Anyway, looking forward to the Metroid theme. So far the original Mario theme is still my favorite.
FE TH is my favourite one.

I only miss the Skyward Sword theme, hope they make them available soon. I regularly play this game and have 4-500 tickets šŸ¤Ø

Yes, always up for more Tetris 99. I would have made the Super Metroid theme the final music rather than the first. But aside from that, it looks great.

There's been 26 already? I must have missed more than I thought! Definitely going to set an alarm for this one though. I love Tetris 99 and enjoy coming back during these Maximus Cup weekends.

Edit: I think 26 is counting the non-event themes. Makes more sense now

Back
Top Bottom