• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

News Metal Slug Tactics coming to PC and consoles Fall 2024 (UPDATE: new gameplay trailer, see threadmarks)

I need this now.

I genuinely hope this time Emudot does a correct job if possible. Because it's hard to find good things they've done
Like what? IIRC Dotemu is only the publisher and their latest works (SoR4, TMTN Shredders Revenge, Clash of Heroes HD and Windjammers 2) didn't had any issues. I know Pharaoh had an issue with corrupted saves but they patched it

I need this now.

Like what? IIRC Dotemu is only the publisher and their latest works (SoR4, TMTN Shredders Revenge, Clash of Heroes HD and Windjammers 2) didn't had any issues. I know Pharaoh had an issue with corrupted saves but they patched it
Well, guess I've forgot to get the new things in comparison and is good that they've been doing great things... but probably I've had a lapsus forgetting all the games they've done for a while because those games have been great releases

I had no idea this was a roguelite. That's a plus for me but will probably put some people off.

Back
Top Bottom