• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

News Megaton Musashi Wired, worldwide release 2023, Switch/Steam/PS4/5 crossplay confirmed, new crossover characters

Mandos

Pikmin
Pronouns
He/Him
Well I’m hyped as heck for this

It’s a mix of all existing content in a new package. Crossover units currently announced are: Mazinger Z, Getter Robo, Grendizer, Voltes V and Combattler V. Has crossplay with all platforms, releases later this year

Hope they add in even more crossover units, Jeeg, Daitarn, Gaiking and plenty of others would be awesome.

Is this like Little Battlers eXperience but with licensed mechs? I'll need to wishlist this on Steam once the store page is up.

Also Level-5, bring back LBX and not that Armour spinoff.

Man!!!! Kotetsu jeeg!!!! (Hopefully in the future) This game is looking sharp 😁
I’m hoping too. If you bring in dynamic pro guests, bring the whole team. Heck throw in Govarian and Gloiser X too for the heck of it.
Is this like Little Battlers eXperience but with licensed mechs? I'll need to wishlist this on Steam once the store page is up.

Also Level-5, bring back LBX and not that Armour spinoff.
The licensed mechs are guest characters. Unlike LBX this is just a straight up end of the world, fight it out with super robots for what’s left storyline.

The fuck is this?!!🥹
I’ve heard the name of this game tossed around for awhile now but didn’t know it was giant Japanese robots beating the shit out of each other! Day Zero for me. When’s the release date? Why is no one talking about this?
LETS GOOO

No Gurren Lagann?
All the cross over suits so far are classic suits from the 70’s/80’s (and are probably easier to license and modify, TTGL’s licensor can be notoriously strict in that angle). Plus it sounds like they’re going for a more old school vibe.

Ive always been curious about Megaton Musashi because I love the concept and how it looks. Level 5 are masters of art direction, their games never fail to look appealing to me.

That said, is the game good? I know it bombed in Japan. I'm curious about everyone sounding so exciting, I thought the game had turned out to be a disaster.

Ive always been curious about Megaton Musashi because I love the concept and how it looks. Level 5 are masters of art direction, their games never fail to look appealing to me.

That said, is the game good? I know it bombed in Japan. I'm curious about everyone sounding so exciting, I thought the game had turned out to be a disaster.
Level 5 are masters of drumming up excitement and then failing to deliver. It is wild to me that anyone holds excitement when they announced multiple games recently. I am not getting excited for Fantasy Life, Layton, or any other Level 5 game until theyr're both released and proven that they're not a dumpster fire.

Apparently it’s a solid but not too deep hack n slash. I think they undercut it a bit by rushing a F2P version 6 months after the base game? And now this is the third release but is using most of the content from both previous versions?

Apparently it’s a solid but not too deep hack n slash. I think they undercut it a bit by rushing a F2P version 6 months after the base game? And now this is the third release but is using most of the content from both previous versions?
it wasn't undercut. the initial game CRATERED. according to Game Data Library, the last known LTD was <15K units combined. launch week accounted for 11K of those units

it wasn't undercut. the initial game CRATERED. according to Game Data Library, the last known LTD was <15K units combined. launch week accounted for 11K of those units
Yikes well hopefully the worldwide new version will go off better(and have the single player mode)

Damn.

So this is a third game or more like a complete edition with all the content from the first release plus the F2P version?

Damn.

So this is a third game or more like a complete edition with all the content from the first release plus the F2P version?
More like a complete version. I guess a lot of the f2p stuff will be here, which begs the question of what will happen to the f2p version

More like a complete version. I guess a lot of the f2p stuff will be here, which begs the question of what will happen to the f2p version
Looks like it’s getting the new crossover units first(it’s MM X right?) according to the official website for wired. Hopefully it has all the story content from the original

new trailer
So many games for 2023 by Level 5 is just overkill.

Edit:

The official website for the international version of "MEGATON MUSASHI: WIRED" has been updated.
Switch to your language and keep up with the latest info!

Supported languages: English, Français, Italiano, Deutsch, Español,简体中文,繫體中文
https://t.co/NdnZBKKn3g #MEGATONMUSASHI

Last edited:
So many games for 2023 by Level 5 is just overkill.

Edit:

To be fair this is a best of combining the original and FTP game in Japan, it’s just new to the rest of the world. I’m hype. Also they’re teasing even more collab suits beyond the 5 we know!
Hopefully we get the release date tomorrow

Well, they just re-confirmed Deca and Fantasy Life dates for 2023. Megaton Musashi Wired is just a re-release with extras, it also could make it. Only one I'm worried about is Inazuma Eleven.
Yeah MMW is a compilation of the original with X’s content plus a new story arc with all bosses/upgrades/suits related to that but it’s only big thing is the new localization so I expect it this year

GAGa5iZacAAs7hs

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom