• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion Master Detective Archives: Rain Code+ coming to PS5/Xbox Series/Steam October 1st 2024 in the West (Digital Only for Xbox)

SirArthur

Kremling
Pronouns
He/Him

Exclusive information from Death God!"Raincode" is now available with additional features!

"Super Detective Casebook Raincode Plus"
Scheduled for release on July 18, 2024

The plus would indicate that the version will include the dlc (as usual), there is an image that might indicate more, but we shall see in 2 days. If you were waiting to come to other systems, my highest recommendation for the game. If you are a fan of Kodaka or Danganronpa, expect something a bit different but still has some of that charm.

I made the ST last year with more information on the cast, game mechanics and other features and will probably update it as more information comes in. Glad to see more people try it and hope to see everyone's experience on the thread.

Switch version runs pretty rough, so this is a good announcement (and expected). I might even double dip on Steam.

If this release gets additional content, I wonder if existing Switch owners get it for free or as paid DLC.

If this release gets additional content, I wonder if existing Switch owners get it for free or as paid DLC.

Well, they're not Atlus, so i hope this will be the case if the "+" indicates more than just packed-in DLC.

Game was fun but flawed, glad more people will get a chance to play it.

Steam shows October 1st for Western Languages, statement from Spike Chunsoft New
https://steamcommunity.com/app/2903950/discussions/0/4356746952211589210/

"In addition to this exciting news, we would like to take a moment within the forums to address the language support available for the title. Initially, the game will only support Japanese, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese languages. However, we are pleased to inform you that on October 1st, 2024, a patch will be released to extend language support to English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish.

We acknowledge the eager anticipation from our global community to experience the Steam version, and we sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to enhance your gaming experience."

So at least for PC (no word on PS5/Series X|S) it will release on July 17th but will only have 3 languages supported. The rest will come in October 1st. This is a very strange decision. I thought July was a fantastic month given the schedule, October will become more packed as we approach the summer shows.

Some pacing issues aside, I enjoyed my time with this a lot so I'm glad to see it become available to people on other platforms

I’d probably still grab it on switch, just been waiting for digitsl to hit my sale range

Back
Top Bottom