• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Sales Data Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle has reached 10 million players

I wonder how many millions of those players (notably not copies sold) are from the free weekends or demo. šŸ«£
the game was at 7.5 million players back in june 2021
As of today, more than 7,5 million players had the opportunity to play Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle globally.

It's regularly gone on huge sales, I wonder how many bought it. Hopefully a lot! The Donkey Kong DLC is worth the price alone!

It's regularly gone on huge sales, I wonder how many bought it. Hopefully a lot! The Donkey Kong DLC is worth the price alone!

I think the last announcement they did at 7.5M last year probably was quite close to the truth at the time as it hadnt been a game trial at the time. As it's quite often on big sales I'd guess somewhere between 8-9M would be a reasonable guess

It was worth it at $60 and the team has seemingly been great for Nintendo to work with. Fine supporting Sparks of Hope for full price. Plus I'm really excited for it. M+R is one of two games I've ever 100%ed

Back
Top Bottom