• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

News Mario & Luigi Brothership announced for Nintendo Switch, coming November 7th

all of the mario rpgs are super goofy with serious moments. Even the most serious one

He seems to be backtracking though

I'm very doubtful anyone actually manages to "leak" who is making the titles this far out given we didn't know who was working on Princess Peach showtime officially until it was out and technically we don't even know who is responsible for Luigi's mansion 2 that is out next week.

The big question is, will it eventually be called "Mario & Luigi: Brothership Bros." in Europe?

In any event, I'm really looking forward to this. Mario & Luigi is my preferred flavor of Mario RPG. Glad to have the brothers back!
It's not thankfully. https://www.mariowiki.com/Mario_&_Luigi:_Brothership go all the way down to the gallery to find the name of this game in different languages.
Edit: Also check out the English game part through the external link.

if it was next level,monolith,grezzo,good feel and even camelot it would look much much better, i hate to be negative, but this look very basic,the art is good but technically looks on par with things like pokemon diamond remake and sonic superstars
It's the geometry that's throwing me off. It makes it look too simple. The environmental effects look nice but the flatness of it all kinda distracts from the lovely art and animations. It's also made worse by the outlines, everything has an outline which highlights everything, characters are out of place and made a focus on purpose which is just so risky when the environments are so simple. So much contrast. I think it's still quite pretty though if you ignore that.

Last edited:
ILCA isn't a bad guess since they do cartoony graphics often, but they just put out that one Sand Land game and are currently working on ACE COMBAT, so I'm not sure if that leaves time for them to also be doing this unless this is a very very small game.

ILCA isn't a bad guess since they do cartoony graphics often, but they just put out that one Sand Land game and are currently working on ACE COMBAT, so I'm not sure if that leaves time for them to also be doing this unless this is a very very small game.
ILCA has a lot of staff. there's also Orca under them who's working on DQ12. and Pokemon Works, who's working on some IP no one ever heard of. squeezing in M&L doesn't sound too far fetched, especially if they augment their staff with outsourcing

Back
Top Bottom