• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

News Loop Hero launches on Switch on December 9 (UPDATE: out now!)

Heard REALLY good things about this. Reminds me of PSP's Holy Invasion of Privacy, Badman! What did I do to Deserve This? and its sequel.

Played this a bunch when it came out on PC. Really fun game, although once I got through the main progression I put it down pretty fast. (Not a complaint, it just kinda stopped rolling out new content at exactly the point where other games might insert a tedious grind.)

Seems like it'd be great for a Switch in portable mode. You get to choose when the game should pause and wait for you to do something, and overall it's a much more active game than it probably looks like.

Iā€™ve been waiting for this to drop. Good news!

I bought this on a deep discount for PC, but stopped playing pretty fast. I like the artstyle and concept of the game, but it felt like I wasn't progressing at all. I played a couple hours but couldn't find any motivation to continue. I assumed this would be a "just one more round" type of game, but it didn't click with me personally.

Back
Top Bottom