• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Fun Club Look at this Canadian dude. 100% Canadian. As a Canadian I feel so represented by this character.

Derachi

Fresh Eater
Founder
Pronouns
he/him

With the FLANNEL???

Bidoof is 100% Canadian confirmed. That flannel shirt seals the deal. Homie is 100% hittin’ up timmies before going to the local rink to watch the high school hockey game. Man is gonna get himself some stadium poutine and a Molson and cheer for his little brother’s high school hockey team so loud that it makes the guy selling 50/50 tickets seem quiet. Buddy is gonna wake up tomorrow morning, get in his ford f250 and drive it down to the worksite before the sun is up with coffee for the rest of the work crew.

Canada claims Bidoof. That’s us.

I'm not gonna lie, when I clicked on this thread I was expecting to see Bear Hugger from Punch Out. His mumbling when searching for his squirrel in Title Defense always makes me laugh because not only do I do that, I know people who do that.

I'm glad Nintendo's giving us Canadians more representation.

Canadian Bidoof only evolves into Canadian B'ybarel when it levels up wearing a bomber hat and aviator sunglasses

We really need a region based on Canada. I need a proper Moose pokemon, GF! Not this fake-ass thing with a jar on his head :v

Also Bidoof starter

We really need a region based on Canada. I need a proper Moose pokemon, GF! Not this fake-ass thing with a jar on his head :v

Also Bidoof starter
I have thought a LOT about a Canadian region for Pokémon. I want them to do it so badly!

Make it so Pokémon Centres are Tim Hortons-like coffee shops

yeah but have you seen this PIKACHU?
51o31rp0U4L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

a 100% certified surfer, the lad that loves to surf. he has electric and water-type moves, and can surf. 💯💯
he’s a PIKACHU that knows the move “surf” and can ride on a surf board. surfer PIKACHU

Back
Top Bottom