• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Sales Data Live A Live Ships 500K Units Worldwide

I really want to get around to this, it just had some unfortunate release timing.

I’m actually not sure if I like the game much, but I’m very happy it sold well. It’s such a unique and experimental game and I think that it deserves a bigger market than the original release got. Hopefully a million is guaranteed.

Finished it yesterday and really liked it.
It's incredibly bold and experimental design, with every scenario bringing something different.
You can often see the game is dated due to 90's squaresoft game design sheanigans, but it's great that they chose to remain faithful to the base material.

This and Triangle Strategy are my personal GOTYs; didn't enjoy Xenoblade Chronicles 3 as much as those two.

From an obscure SNES gem to selling 500,000 copies with the potential for far more. I guess Nintendo was onto something when they asked Square Enix to bring it to Switch. Hopefully, that means there are more of these to come.

Probably would have done better had XB3 didn't release one week after. Still pretty good numbers.

Really enjoyed it. I was hoping for 1m sales, and it may still reach it, but 500K is a solid figure.

Back
Top Bottom