• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Rumour Lego Animal Crossing theme potentially releasing in March 2024

Give me the GCN 4 house setup or a random island from New Horizons!

About time AC became a mega franchise. This could mean new minifigure heads and I'm all for it. Please no those chubby Mario toy things, just plain old fashioned lego sets. System, as we called once.

Wouldn't be surprised that the next Nintendo movie after Mario 2 is Animal Crossing. It totally deserves.

Still waiting on the rumored The Legend of Zelda Deku Tree set, but an Animal Crossing line would be neat, too! Lots of possibilities for sets that would also be good for building LEGO towns and cities, making it super versatile. Assuming they go with more standard sets and not the more toyetic Mario style (which I do like as its own thing, don't get me wrong!).

Oh my god im buying every single one of these

As a Lego fan, I'm so happy we're getting more Nintendo sets outside of just Mario. There is so much untapped potential. Here's hoping they start steadily coming out with sets from multiple franchises instead of dripfeeding a couple a year.

I'm still waiting for the Zelda set to be officially announced, but an AC LEGO set has tons of potential.

About time AC became a mega franchise. This could mean new minifigure heads and I'm all for it. Please no those chubby Mario toy things, just plain old fashioned lego sets. System, as we called once.

Wouldn't be surprised that the next Nintendo movie after Mario 2 is Animal Crossing. It totally deserves.
yeah, at this point AC has usurped zelda as nintendos number 3.

Okay so one of the Nook shops, obviously. A player house (unupgraded). What else?

Tangy's House

House_of_Tangy_NH.jpg

It’s compared to the old Fabuland theme (in regards to the animal heads being moulded, not figure size seemingly), so it would presumably be minifigure scale.
That works for me.

It's not even as much about the minifigs, it's just that due to the concept of the Mario line, the sets are devised more like an obstacle course than an actual location. I get what they're going for, but I just wanted a normal ass Peach's castle and the like. Even though it would've been more expensive.

The Mario theme is for the Mario concept. Sonic for example has play features and yet is completely different. Animal crossing fits normal Lego better so it should be more normal
I know. I don't need my lego to be a platformer. I would prefer my lego to be more lego-like and let me build a proper castle or racetrack or airship or something. The Mario concept can be that that castle or racetrack or airship is from Mario.

Surely there's room for both kinds.

Animal crossing already got a movie with anime style a long time ago, and I loved it. Something like that would be amazing 😍

I know. I don't need my lego to be a platformer. I would prefer my lego to be more lego-like and let me build a proper castle or racetrack or airship or something. The Mario concept can be that that castle or racetrack or airship is from Mario.

Surely there's room for both kinds.
Eventually. But the platformer game concept was Lego’s not Nintendo’s. Lego does an experimental line every year and it happened to coordinate with Nintendo giving them free reign

The Mario theme is for the Mario concept. Sonic for example has play features and yet is completely different. Animal crossing fits normal Lego better so it should be more normal

Animal crossings gimmick can be the Tom Nook Lego requires tons of payments after you get the set, every time you try and build any of the Lego models.

Before anyone asks, shouldn’t be any blind bags, there’s no CMF line($6 a pop) however we could get randomized decoration tiles(Vidyeo a few years back did it for album covers). That would fit the theme

Back
Top Bottom