• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Film Jurassic World Dominion |Official Trailer| Feb 10

Brofield

Magical Famicomrade
Founder
Pronouns
He/Him/His

Ain't no naysayers that could tell me not to be hyped for this one.

I cringed so hard when Ellie and Grant showed up. The scene is so bad.
And then she takes off her glasses, it's just like before, because no one changes in 30 years.

That said it looked like dumb fun, which can't be said about the last one.

Jeeeeeeeffffffffff
JEEEEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ

I cringed so hard when Ellie and Grant showed up. The scene is so bad.

Yeah, I hope it was just the trailer cut because it did feel real weird. I don't want to hate anything with Laura Dern in it but they're making it so hard for me. I don't know, it looks like it could at least be the best of the three.

I hated the first jurassic world so much that I never watched the second one. Did it end up being any good?

Also, pretty cool that the allosaur's hands aren't pronated down.

It was quite bad. It's swill that goes down easy, I don't think there's much reason to not waste an afternoon watching it, but I feel like both films stunk.

I hated the first jurassic world so much that I never watched the second one. Did it end up being any good?

Also, pretty cool that the allosaur's hands aren't pronated down.

It's almost a remake of The Lost World Jurassic Park in its setup. Only it manages to be even dumber.

Mario and Yoshi.

mario-yoshi.png

I liked both World movies because turns out I'm pretty easy to please when it comes to big budget dino movies. Liked Fallen Kingdom more than JW, maybe even more than The Lost World or JP3.

Definitely in for this one.

I don't get this at all.

Dinosaurs have taken over the world, and people are tracking/capturing dinosaurs on horseback, and Chris Pratt has a secret dinosaur pet, and Alan Grant and Ellie Satler and Dr Malcolm have to help save humanity from the dinosaurs, and Chris Pratt chases dinosaurs through a city while other dinosaurs lumber around, and there's also feathered dinosaurs, and a new bigger dinosaur, and...

... And what is the actual narrative hook here? All I see is a load of nostalgia pandering and nonsense

Jeeeeeeeffffffffff
JEEEEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ ᴊᴇғғ
You understand the hype I feel, that's why I like you 😘

I don't get this at all.

Dinosaurs have taken over the world, and people are tracking/capturing dinosaurs on horseback, and Chris Pratt has a secret dinosaur pet, and Alan Grant and Ellie Satler and Dr Malcolm have to help save humanity from the dinosaurs, and Chris Pratt chases dinosaurs through a city while other dinosaurs lumber around, and there's also feathered dinosaurs, and a new bigger dinosaur, and...

... And what is the actual narrative hook here? All I see is a load of nostalgia pandering and nonsense
Dinosaurs are very cool.

Its fun to see the old gang though

But the movie will end up as dumb as the last two I suspect. Unless they’re not doing lets make a killer mutant dino again, because even in a movie with bringing back dinosaurs, that was the dumbest shit.

Back
Top Bottom