• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Film Joker 2

VVNcWi.gif

Hoping for a happy ending where social inequality in Gotham is solved and Arthur and Harley lead a happy life together forever after <3

Cautiously curious, although I hated the first one. Phoenix's performance was alright, but these days, actors in general are just at a higher level I feel.

I avoided the first one like the plague but damn, bringing in Gaga and making it a musical is the most amazing about-face they could've possibly done.

Almost like some exec went "dang, Choco didn't wanna see this movie because it's not up his alley.. how can we make the next one appeal to him specifically?" And then they did the thing.

I avoided the first one like the plague but damn, bringing in Gaga and making it a musical is the most amazing about-face they could've possibly done.

Almost like some exec went "dang, Choco didn't wanna see this movie because it's not up his alley.. how can we make the next one appeal to him specifically?" And then they did the thing.
This is me!
Jocae r 2 .....
Brb making 50 alt accounts so that this post gets the Yeag recognition it deserves

Watched the teaser... the execution does not seem inspired. It just feels very nudgey in a "Huh? Cool, right?" But it just looks like the first that had very little to say that hadn't been said better before. Now just with Lady Gaga, who honestly deserves better. And I haven't even seen A Star is Born with her yet. It just looks very thin on the story, and yeah I know it's just a teaser. Kinda like the first, this just looks like a less than mediocre film with a Joker sticker slapped on it. Will wait for streaming and may even skip that after this makes over a billion in the box office because people are dumb as fick.

Watched the trailer and this movie looks so dumb

"I'm nobody", it's literally Lady Gaga? This shit sucks

Weird that they shortened the name and recast some characters but I'm looking forward to this sequel to The People's Joker.

Weird that they shortened the name and recast some characters but I'm looking forward to this sequel to The People's Joker.

You have no idea how badly I wanna see that film. At one point I was seriously considering flying to Australia when I heard there was going to be a screening of it. Turns out that's expensive

You have no idea how badly I wanna see that film. At one point I was seriously considering flying to Australia when I heard there was going to be a screening of it. Turns out that's expensive
I’m really looking forward to it! Luckily it’s coming to my city, planning to go this Saturday. Hope it’ll be streaming sooner or later. If anyone is in Los Angeles, Vera Drew is gonna be at the showings for a QA sesh!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom