• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion Japanese Exclusives to pick up?

neon

garfield enthusiast
Going to be heading to Tokyo soon and was wondering if theres any cool region exclusives that I should be looking out for.
So far just have a ton of retro stuff marked, but pretty oblivious about anything outside of that like exclusive switch games/ physical editions or merch.

The physical copies of Ace Attorney Collection, Project Diva Megamix (MEGA39s in Japan), and Mr. Driller: Drill Land.

Going to be heading to Tokyo soon and was wondering if theres any cool region exclusives that I should be looking out for.
So far just have a ton of retro stuff marked, but pretty oblivious about anything outside of that like exclusive switch games/ physical editions or merch.
I was in Tokyo in 2013 and filled two briefcases full of consoles and retro games šŸ˜…

Enjoy!

Physical copies of Super Robot Wars V, X, T, and 30. All have English on the cart.

I did actually hear that this got restocked on amazon recently! Keep an eye out if you're willing to pay shipping

I've already gotten it from Amazon JP when it first restocked! But if you can get a physical copy in person, why not?

I'm also heading to Japan this Summer, my plan was to look out for amiibo, but there are some other good suggestions in this thread too.

I'm also heading to Japan this Summer, my plan was to look out for amiibo, but there are some other good suggestions in this thread too.
oooh hadn't thought about that, probably will pick up some of the fe restocks the us missed and finish off my zelda collection

Back
Top Bottom