• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Fun Club Jangle Bells

Costa

[Romancing]
Pronouns
He/Him/They
Every time I log into this site now and see the tiny pixels of snow dropping from the top, this immediately pops into my head:

Also, because I should be a Good Poster(tm) and incite some sort of discussion, Secret "Chill Video Game Beats to Drink Hot Cocoa To" Topic!

Let me cover the rest of the Donkey Kong Country trilogy, hold on a tick...

All classic ice-themed platformer tunes in my opinion. Any time I hear any of these I must immediately wrap myself up in a cozy blanket, sit in front of the fireplace, and pour myself a nice hot cup of cocoa, with 5 pieces of mini-marshmallows. No more, no less. However, I will forever hold In a Snow-Bound Land dear to my cold heart, as it returns me to monke: invoking memories of slipping off of hard-as-steel icy platforms into the frozen abyss. Avoiding exploding puffer fish and angry spinning starfish, while being chased by piranhas with horrifically giant maws... ah; it takes me back.

However, these aren't the only Chill Beats in video games. For this holiday season, what are some of your favourite ice/snow-themed music from your favourite games?

Secret "Chill Video Game Beats to Drink Hot Cocoa To" Topic!
Hi. :)

This one isn't strictly gaming-related, but i've always felt this chiptune cover is quite possibly the best christmas song ever made.

As noted in the post, it's a bit hard to find nowadays. So i had to preserve it myself.

Back
Top Bottom