• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

News Jagged Alliance 3 is getting ported to consoles. (PS4/PS5/Xbox One/Xbox Series)

Krvavi Abadas

Mr. Archivist
Pronouns
He/They

this is one of those series that has tradtionally stayed locked on PC due to it's controls, mostly.

the original game notably got ported to the Nintendo DS back in 2009, with it even getting a digital DSiware release later on.
20210218_162903.jpg

it was originally revealed in 2005, and notably spent several years in development hell with at least one publisher switch (Strategy First > Empire Interactive) along the way.

more recently, the "Jagged Alliance: Rage!" spin-off was a cross-platform launch across PS4/Xbox One/PC.
while it's not officially confirmed, i wouldn't be surprised if this gets a decidedly non-limited physical release on consoles as well.

I've been curious about this series, I'll have to check out the console port. I heard this newest entry was good.

Back
Top Bottom