• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Fun Club It's official: Stitch (of Lilo & Stitch fame) has gone woke

Aurc

Trust The Process
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
I saw these at the mall the other day, and thought they were cute. Happy Pride Month everybody!

52974849233_d1800b85f6_o.jpg

No... Stitch bros.... we've lost another king to the woke war

brb signing up for Disney+ so I can burn my tv in my backyard

The coffee mug I always use is a Stitch coffee mug. Glad to see he’s not a right-winger

you know it’s very sad!!! I showed Lilo and Stitch (A GOOD CHRISTIAN AMERICAN MOVIE) to my 4 year old and do you know what she said to me? She said, “But mommy, why is Stitch have a PRIDE FLAG! He is a DOG he does not know what ‘GAY’ is!“ How am I going to explain GAY STITCH to my child!!!!! This is BIDEN’S AMERICA

goes without saying but

/s

If you Google "Disney Pride Collection", a decent handful of what comes up is Stitch merch. What I'm getting from this is that Stitch can teach a lot of people how to be better.

7520001-00_C.jpg

It is with great regret that I announce Stitch has been banned in Florida.

I was all ready to come up with a zinger but mostly I’m just yeah’ing and remembering that Lilo & Stitch was kinda dope?

Also any time I see the word “woke” now I think of this quote from a Wanda Sykes

“It’s pretty funny. If you want to give me the label of a ‘woke comic,’ that’s fine. That’s great. What makes me laugh is that they say that like it’s an insult: ‘Oh, they’re woke,’” Sykes said. “Thank you! Yeah, I read some stuff from time to time. Yeah, I know a few things. It’s not an insult at all. I mean, George Carlin, he was woke. Richard Pryor, woke. Bill Hicks, woke. It’s almost like they’re angry that we’re evolving. It’s sad, really.”

Back
Top Bottom