• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Fun Club It's Been A While Since I've Played Nintendo

SunnyDays

Octorok
Founder
Pronouns
they/she
I was thinking about picking up a new one from Walmart, but they didn't have any Wii Us. Did Nintendo finally exit the console market and go third party? Can I play Zelda on the PlayStation 360?

Thanks for listening.

Welcome!
Bienvenue!

Let us know how we did! Leave feedback in the comments below!
Dites-nous ce que vous en pensez! Laissez vos commentaires dans les cases ci-dessous!

French text and an Eiffel Tower avatar.

You are supposed to be from Nintendoland (aka France). I wouldn't open a thread about Nintendooming if I was you, even if it is an obvious joke.

You are supposed to be from Nintendoland (aka France). I wouldn't open a thread about Nintendooming if I was you, even if it is an obvious joke.
Am I implicating myself in some site-drama I'm unfamiliar with? q-q

What are you talking about? Nintendo's over.

To answer OP's question, you can't play Zelda on 360. Ever since Sega bought the Zelda IP it's been Dreamcast 2 exclusive

I was thinking about picking up a new one from Walmart, but they didn't have any Wii Us. Did Nintendo finally exit the console market and go third party? Can I play Zelda on the PlayStation 360?

Thanks for listening.

Welcome!
Bienvenue!

Let us know how we did! Leave feedback in the comments below!
Dites-nous ce que vous en pensez! Laissez vos commentaires dans les cases ci-dessous!
this is what we call "high art" in the industry

welcome aboard, you're hired

Look, I miss Nintendo consoles too, but it’s been 11 years. We need to accept that Nintendo will never come back from being a 3rd party

Can I play Zelda on the PlayStation 360?

Yes

wishful-thinking.large.jpg

Nintendo's last proper home console was the SNES Classic - a mini console - back in 2017. It was a sad attempt at making themselves relevant again through 90s nostalgia. Pathetic! Total cash grab. Like, who'd fall for that?

I remember back in the day getting legit astonished reading an Animal Crossing fansite announcing on April 1st 2006 that Animal Crossing was moving to Xbox 360, I believed every word of it.

I mean, I was even more astonished when it actually released of course. Animal Crossing has never been the same since. sad ):

Back
Top Bottom