• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Predictions Is Keanu Reeves working with Kojima Production?

Is Keanu Reeves working with Kojima Production?

• Yes

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Anya Taylor-Joy

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

the_marmolade

Quality Assurance Tester in Video Game Industry
Pronouns
He/Him
Keanu Reeves is doing an AMA on Reddit and 2 of the responses have stuck out to me.

image.png

Ignores the question about staring at computer games in the future.
image.png

Just because he's in Japan doesn't mean it's for Kojima. He's probably filming something for a movie.

In Tokyo? Damn, is Bowser getting replaced by Keanu in the next 3D Mario? EPD Tokyo has been cooking it seems.

I wouldn't doubt that he is already doing work on the 5th John Wick movie, though it is probably for a different movie or maybe even a commercial, japanese companies go all out when it comes to doing commercials for their products.

iirc the original idea for Death Stranding was to have Cliff portrayed by Keanu Reeves instead of Mads Mikkelsen, but Kojima preferred having the latter,
i can see him just getting thrown into the sequel as someone else because of that.

Back
Top Bottom