• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

News Infinity Strash – Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai delayed to unannounced date, new test play video

mazi

picross pundit
Square Enix premiered three minutes of gameplay for Infinity Strash – Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai during its “Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai” Game Project Winter 2021 Special” live stream at Jump Festa 2022, as well as confirmed that it has been delayed from 2021 to an undecided release window. A new release date will be announced at a later time.

Platforms for Infinity Strash – Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai have yet to be announced.

I commented on this on Twitter just now, but yeah, that doesn't look too good. The background could stand to fit the characters a little better and I feel there's little dynamics in the fight. Maybe it's because I'm replaying Age of Calamity rn, but everything here feels so... stiff.

Love the anime, so this definitely has my interest, but yeah, this is looking kinda rough

Hope it turns out better by the time it comes out. Just let me play as my man Popp

Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me or it's the low quality of the video but it seems they changed the artstyle somewhat from the more pronounced celshading in the debut trailer. Funnily, A Hero's Bonds looks closer to it and imo better than what they've done here.

Sadly it just doesn't look very interesting.

I wonder if the initial plan (really early in the planning, like 2 or 3 ago) years wasn't Playstation only and then reality hit and now they're changing this.
I don't think so, but who knows.

I wonder if the initial plan (really early in the planning, like 2 or 3 ago) years wasn't Playstation only and then reality hit and now they're changing this.
SE long since known how things were trending. DQ11 wasn't originally going to be on the 3DS, that was added when they realized PS4 only was going to be a bad move

Looking at UI I think they even targeted Switch. Big console love small text and ui.

SE long since known how things were trending. DQ11 wasn't originally going to be on the 3DS, that was added when they realized PS4 only was going to be a bad move
I still wish we got that version in English, even as a simple curiosity.

The IU looks similar to Trails of Mana. And about the gameplay, it doesn't seem interesting enough... Anyways, I love anime and dragon quest, so, I'll probably buy it anyway xD

I remember back in the day Dragon Quest IX was supposed to have action rpg battles, abd got delayed a lot because of fan backlash.

Back
Top Bottom