• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Hardware If Switch 2 launched with many models, which would you buy?

If Switch 2 launched with many models, which would you buy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Switch 2 OLED 256gb strage
With that 50 bucks difference I can probably buy a Buggerru SD card to increase the memory

Under the assumption that the oled clearly looks better (great IPS panel > mid old) and that it has expandable storage:
Oled
If storage not expandable:

Meaning everything from LCD 256 to old 512 is in the chards for me.

I'm ok if it's an 120hz old with great colour accuracy and brightness and a super fast storage, but if it's comparable to switch lord as a screen and the storage is nothing special and reduced to slow by SD card speeds... Then I stay at LCD 256 and invest the difference in an old TV.

The most powerful one, idgaf about screens as I'm 99% docked but in reality, it's very unlikely that there will be a tv only model.

Don’t need 512GB of storage unless Nintendo forgoes their file compression. So the OLED 256GB for me.

I rarely undock my Switch as it is, so I often think about how much a Switch would cost if it had no screen, Joy Con, or battery to add to the price.

TV only with big storage for me, thanks.

Listen, video games are my main hobby, and I only really play on Nintendo consoles these days. I'm just going to buy the most premium option available when I buy one.

IDEALLY it'll be that 256gb Switch 2 OLED. I already have a 256gb micro SD card so expanding it would be no problem.

Depending on the expansion storage format. If it’s SD card then 512gb to take advantage of the fast internal storage

I opted for the most expensive one thinking that I was going to be in the minority and I'm really surprised. I don't think we're a good reflection of the general market, but hey, the PS5 is selling like hot cakes so you never know.
I don't think we are either.

Back
Top Bottom