• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Deals I lost my challenge. A deal is a deal. Enroll to win a $20 USD Nintendo E-Shop gift card here! [UPDATE: WINNER HAS BEEN SELECTED]

I posted this on Tuesday, February 8th, 2022. I regret everything.

The Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course DLC is the closest we'll get to Mario Kart 9 on Switch. 48 new courses is no small DLC. As such, this qualifies a new Mario Kart game to me. I lost my challenge. Now y'all get the reap the benefits.

THE PRIZE: One $20 USD Nintendo E-Shop gift card.

THE RULES:
  1. You must quote this message in your reply. You can not quote this message twice. If you do, you will be disqualified.
  2. You must be an active user. No new accounts will be counted.
  3. Your reply must list your most played Switch title, as well as the amount of hours.
  4. You must play Tetris 99.
  5. You must realize that Rule 4 is complete bullshit.
Each user who replies will be assigned a number. I will then use Google to pick a number. The winner will be announced in this thread, and I will send the code over to them via messaging.

THE DEADLINE TO ENROLL IS FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 11TH AT 6PM EASTERN TIME OR 3PM WESTERN/PACIFIC TIME

May the odds be ever in your favor!
Sid Meier’s Civilization VI - Played for 235 hours.

The Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course DLC is the closest we'll get to Mario Kart 9 on Switch. 48 new courses is no small DLC. As such, this qualifies a new Mario Kart game to me. I lost my challenge. Now y'all get the reap the benefits.

THE RULES:
  1. You must quote this message in your reply. You can not quote this message twice. If you do, you will be disqualified.
  3. Your reply must list your most played Switch title, as well as the amount of hours.
Each user who replies will be assigned a number. I will then use Google to pick a number. The winner will be announced in this thread, and I will send the code over to them via messaging.

THE DEADLINE TO ENROLL IS FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 11TH AT 6PM EASTERN TIME OR 3PM WESTERN/PACIFIC TIME

Super Smash Bros Ultimate is my most played listed at 300 hours or more. I do play Tetris 99 fwiw.

I wouldn’t count the booster pass as Mario Kart 9, but cool of you to hold a raffle if you feel that was the spirit of the bet!

THE RULES:

my most played game is hades, played for 135 hours or more

THE RULES:

Oh god, I've played Animal Crossing New Horizons at around 500 hours

Cool of you to do this @Magic-Man ! I won’t participate but I’ll say that my most played game is Xenoblade 2 with almost 300 hours (damn gatcha to get all the blades). Really excited for xenoblade 3!

THE RULES:

Awesome!

My most played game is Smash Bros at 300 hours.

I have many, many games that are over 50-100 hours each

Pokemon Legends currently at 60 hours will be top when all is said and done.

THE RULES:

Rule #1: check
Rule #2: check
Rule #3: SSBU, with, erm… 485 hrs
Rule #4: way ahead of you
Rule #5: idgaf, Tetris 99 rules

How nice of you to do this, @Magic-Man!
Good luck, everyone!

EDIT: Whoops, just realised this specifically says USD, so I will leave this to US(Account)-Fami.

Last edited:

THE RULES:

My most played game is Breath of the Wild with 165+ hours. I have no regrets.

THE RULES:

Most played game is Animal Crossing: New Horizons @980 hours.

THE RULES:

Mos played, smash bros ultimate, over 200+ hours :)

THE RULES:

My most.played game is Animal Crossing New Horizons... 360 hours.

Funfact Fortnite is second!

THE RULES:

Good on you for keeping your end even when you had a way out with a technicality :D

My most played "title" would be the NES app sitting at 210 hours, which was mostly Dr. Mario at the beginning of the pandemic lol! For a single game it must've been Xenoblade Chronicles 2. I can't see it in my profile right now, but it was at around 150h. Will have to double that with another playthrough before 3 comes out!

THE RULES:

It's BOTW with 250 hours.
Very cool you are doing this!

THE RULES:

My most played Switch game is Tetris 99, with 1,735 hours.

THE RULES:

My most played game is...Smash Ultimate with 960 hours lol.

THE RULES:

took me longer than i'd care to admit to figure out how to even find my most played switch game in the settings

found it eventually though, it's Xenoblade 2 at 130 hours

THE RULES:

That's very generous of you, thank you!

My most played title is Stardew Valley at around 165h.

THE RULES:

Thanks for the chance, Magic-Man.

Splatoon 2 - 955 hours.

Off to play Tetris 99 😗😜

THE RULES:

Smash bros ultimate is my most played 770 hours

THE RULES:

Most played MUST be Breath of the Wild with around 250 hours, but Enter the Gungeon is close with +200 hours.

Thank you for doing this!

That's nice of you OP!
I won't participate since I'm not from NA. But sounds fun, my most played Switch game is Splatoon 2 with 220 hours.

THE RULES:

My most played Switch game (and Goty 2019) is Fire Emblem Three Houses! I have around 670 hours, with I think 17 playthroughs completed.

THE RULES:

Nice of you!
My most played game is Mario Maker 2 with 395 hours.

THE RULES:

You could have welched on this bet super hard if you wanted and nobody would have blamed you or called you a welcher for it.

My most played game is Stardew Valley, over 150 hours between my two full clears of the game.

THE RULES:

Thanks for doing this and being lenient with your own rule, friend!

My most played Switch game is Animal Crossing New Horizons, which, thanks to the recent free update, is now up to about 320 hours from me.

THE RULES:

neat! thank you!

my most played Switch game (though it’s hard to tell because my records are scattered across two Switches and the list ranking accounts for both me and my partner) is Hollow Knight at 155 hours!

THE RULES:

I clocked over 2200 hours of Smash Ultimate on my Switch alone, and I'm not stopping anytime soon.

That's really sporting of you OP, you had the perfect out and committed anyway!

I'm not eligible (rule #3) but good luck to all of the contestants!

THE RULES:

My most played game is BOTW with 95 hours and my second is Tetris 99 with 0 hours !

THE RULES:

For now it's still Animal Crossing at over 300 hours. But I haven't played as much recently while games like Kart 8 and Smash are in the constant rotation so that'll be surpassed eventually.

Thanks for this contest OP!

THE RULES:

European here if that matters. But I my top played game is Monster Hunter Rise with around 180 hours.

THE RULES:

Cool! Let's do this:

My most played Switch game is Super Smash Bros. Ultimate at 280 hours

THE RULES:

giphy.gif

My most played game is BotW at 360 hours over two playthroughs, one being 100% completion.

THE RULES:

My most played Switch game is Binding of Isaac Afterbirth+, with a whopping 750 hours. Thanks, OP!

THE RULES:

My most played is Animal Crossing at 285 hrs

THE RULES:

My most played is probably Breath of the Wild with over 200 hours. I played over 100 on my first play through and then restarted a few months later. Xenoblade Chronicles 2 may technically have more hours logged but I don’t count it since often I’d leave it on while doing chores so the timed tasks could be completed.

THE RULES:

My most played game is Xenoblade Chronicles 2 at 125 hours (the Torna DLC is included as part of this number). I got the Pokemon Legends board for Tetris 99 so that counts.

THE RULES:

Thanks for doing this giveaway!

Slay the Spire is my most played Switch game, at over 220 hours.

THE RULES:

My most played Switch game is Animal Crossing at 475 hours ....

And just for fun, it is followed by Splatoon 2 at 380 hours.... and followed by BoTW at 200ish hours lol

THE RULES:

Definitely Animal crossing which is sitting at 380 hours.

Thanks!

THE RULES:

~80 hours in Smash Bros. Ultimate, though my system thinks my most played is NSO N64 because I upgraded to a SWOLED.

THE RULES:

Ah heck, why not. Active since October 1st, 2021, my most played title is Animal Crossing with 560 hours (runner up is...Stardew Valley, with 215. Sheesh.)

I constantly play Tetris 99 since launch and I still haven't gotten a goddamn Tetris Maximus. Level 58 and nada. Yes I am salty as hell.

THE RULES:

Animal Crossing: New Horizons: 305 hours

THE RULES:

My most played game is Skyrim which had over 110 hours of playtime.

THE RULES:

My most played is Breath of the Wild with 120 hours, but my second most played is ironically enough Tetris 99 at 105 hours!

THE RULES:

My most played switch game is SPLAToon 2 at 1300 hours. Thanks for the opportunity to win!

THE RULES:

Super Mario Odyssey: 150 hours

THE RULES:

Most played Switch game is Fire Emblem Three Houses with 175 hours

Back
Top Bottom