• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Fun Club I Have Never Completed A 2D Metroid Game (And Other Confessions)

I’ve never gotten beyond the first 30~ minutes of Majora’s Mask. As a kid, I had absolutely no idea what to do, so the game just kept ending once the moon hit. I would try to do as much as possible within the 20 minutes, mostly chasing the mail man, and then try my best to beat Skull Kid. For the longest time I just thought it was a really difficult game, but then in grade 7 I had a friend explain to me that you have to turn back time.

I never bought the 3DS version, because I had seen some negative discussion about how it was executed. But I don’t think any other remasters or remakes of the 64 games are coming anytime soon, so I’ll finally give it another shot once it comes to NSO.

I don't like Golden Sun. I tried it several times and came to the conclusion I really dislike the game. It's very visually appealing and it looks like something I would love, but I find it incredibly unremarkable in practice.
I liked GS 1&2 well enough at the time but have zero desire to revisit them. Apart from the battle presentation, they’ve always been pretty average RPGs.

Anyway, the only N64 games I ever beat are StarFox 64 and Paper Mario, and I enjoyed neither nearly as much as their nearest neighbors (SNES StarFox and GCN TTYD, respectively).

I liked GS 1&2 well enough at the time but have zero desire to revisit them. Apart from the battle presentation, they’ve always been pretty average RPGs.
Using the skills in the over world and finding the djinn is fun enough, the battle attacks are the star of the game. The unfinishedness of it means I wouldn't go back. Unless the DS one fixed that. Didn't play it, which is odd because I had a DS

I never finished a single mainline final fantasy game. I did play some but never far. I did however finished final fantasy tactics advance and loved it.

I’ve never beaten a Final Fantasy game.

I’ve never beaten Ocarina of Time. 😬

I've never completed a mainline Pokemon game. It's not my fault that Pokemon is a boring series.

I’ve played every Xeno game except Xenosaga III. The embarrassing part is that I bought it at launch and still have it sealed. I’ve just not managed to get around to it for the last, oh, 15 years. Hoping to finally get to it soon though.

I couldn't beat the last boss in Dread so I spammed the energy tank refills with amiibos, a bunch of times. I'm ashamed of myself.

Back
Top Bottom