• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Honkai: Star Rail |ST| Sweet Dreams (One week left to claim FREE Dr. Ratio!)

I like him but I don't want another skill point vacuum cleaner right now. Maybe on a banner rerun and I got a character that specializes in skill point generation.

Currently there are rumors of a Seele rerun coming in 1.4. While nothing is confirmed, the timing checks out. They started reruns in Genshin around the same time if I'm not mistaken

Currently there are rumors of a Seele rerun coming in 1.4. While nothing is confirmed, the timing checks out. They started reruns in Genshin around the same time if I'm not mistaken

Cool, just looked at the leaks myself. Looks like the Light cone banners will be separated unlike Genshin's.

Mine have to skip Topaz for Seele's LC.

since patch 1.3 will go live tomorrow and will be the end of the Xianhou storyline, make sure to block anything related to HSR or avoid Social Media Until you play it if you want to avoid spoilers

F4wbHGYawAAM0oD

Pretty....

I don't really have the supports to make the most of him, or Light Cone either lol. Gotta go save up Herta Tickets for the Destruction one she has.

And that's the end ofthe Xianzhou story.
That was... incredibly dissapointing. this could have been integrated last patch, not sure why they separated it.
Feels unfinished honestly.

I think they go back and revisit planets later on for more story.

Also it's an easy way to sell characters.
I feel like the Xianzhou will probably be the only one we will revisit in the future, since there are 6 ships left as part of the alliance (unless they just threw that in for narrative purposes only). It's just dissapointing that we only get 30 min of story that could've been included last patch.
Hopefully we won't have to wait too long for the next planet to release. Orfor the next bit of Xianzhou story.

Last edited:
me this morning: Finally got some good Eagle relics for DoT Sampo. Plus plenty of good relics for Bronya. Thank goodness they use the same set. now let's check some guide for planar ornaments for both
Every guide: Yo new bronya sets, ditch the old one, it's not as good.
Me who now has to spend more time farming relics:
laughing-crying.gif

At least I should have plenty of good relics for Jinliu (I hope)

Simulated Universe: the swarm disaster has started. according to calculations, almost 30 pulls can be obtained from this event.

I rolled for Cooler Dan Heng on a whim and got him pretty quick... holy moley his damage is unbelievable.

I still haven't managed to beat the third phase of the bug, even at lowest difficulty.
I'll probably wait until Jinliu and the possible Seele Rerun to retry or maybe until I manage to make my Sampo decent enough for a good DoT Kafka team.

Btw, if the rumours of a Seele Rerun coming in 1.4 are true, seems like she will be first phase.

Interesting thing. In the Ps5 Version Trailer, It says "console esclusive for a limited time"
Possible Switch 2 version coming at launch next year?
5jtf5ir2naob1.jpg

https://mobilegamer.biz/honkai-star...y-but-has-eaten-into-genshin-impact-earnings/

“Even though Mihoyo did see record revenue levels during Star Rail’s launch months, the total monthly portfolio revenue has come down to pre-Star Rail levels. In other words, it has clearly cannibalised Genshin Impact.”

“It’s quite simple: Genshin Impact players are spending more time and money in Star Rail and therefore not as much in Genshin Impact anymore.”

Interesting observation on the fanbases. I did not enjoy Genshin but I really like Honkai, and I thought hey different styles for different players but I guess not.

I'll probably check this out with the upcoming PS5 port.

I had been waiting for the announced Switch port of Genshin Impact because, at least back then, cross progression didn't seem to be a given.

I've given up on that ever happening for the base Switch lol, and Honkai: Star Rail seems more up my alley anyway being a turn-based game.

https://mobilegamer.biz/honkai-star...y-but-has-eaten-into-genshin-impact-earnings/

Interesting observation on the fanbases. I did not enjoy Genshin but I really like Honkai, and I thought hey different styles for different players but I guess not.
I think Genshin being so big and popular ended up attracting everyone who had even the smallest interest in gacha games, thus reducing the possible new players for any future Mihoyo game. so whenever they release a new game, most of the players will already be regular genshin players with good teams, so better to focus on this new game rather than sticking to genshin.
I'll probably check this out with the upcoming PS5 port.

I had been waiting for the announced Switch port of Genshin Impact because, at least back then, cross progression didn't seem to be a given.

I've given up on that ever happening for the base Switch lol, and Honkai: Star Rail seems more up my alley anyway being a turn-based game.
Hope you'll enjoy it when it releases :)

As for Genshin on switch.better to wait for switch 2. Star Rail seems to be a timedesclusive on PS5, so maybe that's an indication that both will be on Switch 2?

Not sure. I would wait this one out. Genshin really doesn't had any "hype" or "waifu" type character release during this time and mostly reruns. Lyney for exemple doesn't seem to generate much hype because of his character type and not because of Star Rail.

Got Fu Xuan with 70 pulls,

Finally 30/30 MoC. I was stuck at 27/30 and needed another sustain unit to keep everyone alive.

Now to get Jingliu and I should have good coverage of types.

Also new redemption code for 50 jades: STPN3TUUTQ8K

Finally got an ER rope. I swear the SU just doesn't want to give me the artifacts that I need.

Great! Time to see if the rumored Seele rerun is real. I already have enough Jades to guarantee Jinliu even if I lose 50/50. Now to see if I'll have enough for Seele as well.

Edit: Just noticed she's doing the Kiana pose lol.

Last edited:
I wonder who goes first. If people believe in the drip marketing it's Jingliu.
It's Jinliu. Seele is also rumored to go first since the Ps5 version releases alongside 1.4 and they probably want to give ps5 players an easier to build character.

Ver. 1.4 "Jolted Awake From a Winter Dream" Special Program

REDEEM CODES

TAP8H27JBRGP
JSPRZ272S9JB
MT79YKNKARJX

BANNERS

Phase 1
5* Jinliu
4* Tingyun, Qinque, Sampo

xw8p3kw0p6rb1.png

Phase 2
5* Topaz + Seele (1st Rerun)
4* Guinafen, Luka, Sushang

ylh8hpw0p6rb1.png

dikyyi11p6rb1.png

GIFT OF ODYSSEY (7 DAY LOGIN EVENT)
tztayftar6rb1.jpg

PERMANENT CONTENT
  • New chapter in the story, set in Belobog
  • Jinliu Companion Mission
  • New Belobog area
LIMITED EVENTS
  • Aetherium Wars, which will give a free 4* choice between Serval, Pela, Luka and Hook
  • Planar Infinity (simulated Universe Event)
  • Planar Fissure (double SU drops) and Realm of the strange (double Relic drops)

QOL update
You will now be able to recheck dialogues during custscenes

Back
Top Bottom