• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Honkai: Star Rail |ST| Sweet Dreams (One week left to claim FREE Dr. Ratio!)

Follow up team fans gotta hope to be lucky as these next few banners will shred their wallets.

Won't be joining on the follow up fun for now. Got a certain someone to get on 2.4.
I still have yet to win a 50/50 lol so I'm hoping I can win Robin or Firefly. Maybe if I win both I can actually try to get Jade.

I'm going to skip all of 2.2 except Fu Xuan. After that, Firefly and Jade and the the supposed Acheron buffer in 2.4. I currently have 159 pulls ready. Assuming my pulling luck continues, I should be able to get them all.

Artist: LAM
Source
GL7cZ4zbgAAKM-9

Hey it's been 1 whole year since this thread was opened!!

Thank you everyone for contributing to the discussions and making this thread grow!! Here's to another great year!!
honkai-star-rail-birthday.jpg

Interesting to see no 4* in 2.3. For 2.2 I assumed it was because of the next trailblazer path, but here it feels odd, especially if we're moving off Penacony after 2.3. Pour one out for Siobhan, she was a long shot but I really liked her quest.

Maybe we get the new March 7th stuff in 2.3? There isn't a lot of build up for it in the current story, but Black Swan is from the Garden of Recollection, so she could be involved. It could also be related to the Harmony for all we know.

Side note: Any ideas for what relic set is good for Robin? I was thinking I would farm Messenger but it seems like she doesn't really care about Speed.

Interesting to see no 4* in 2.3. For 2.2 I assumed it was because of the next trailblazer path, but here it feels odd, especially if we're moving off Penacony after 2.3. Pour one out for Siobhan, she was a long shot but I really liked her quest.

Maybe we get the new March 7th stuff in 2.3? There isn't a lot of build up for it in the current story, but Black Swan is from the Garden of Recollection, so she could be involved. It could also be related to the Harmony for all we know.

Side note: Any ideas for what relic set is good for Robin? I was thinking I would farm Messenger but it seems like she doesn't really care about Speed.
Haven't followed any guides for her, but just by quickly looking through the RobinMains Sub, you'd want to go with any set that gives atk on the 2piece (so something like 2pc musketter, 2pc Prisoner and Glamoth/Space Sealing Sstation or planar set should do), then atk chest+orb with the goal of reaching 4000 atk, then ERR Rope. Consesus seems to be to get as close to 4000 atk as possible and then the classic 134+ speed to recharge the ult as fast as possible and get any stat bonuses.

Turns out Jing Yuan is my most used character, makes sense since he was my first DPS and first I levelled to 80. Happy Anniversary HSR 🍾

I don't have much need for Boothill's kit but maaaaan he looks fun. Love me some cowboys. Might wait and see about him. Really bummed with the 4* selection though, I maxed out Luka going for Aventurine and I don't like Pela. More Hooks is alright.

i'll go for Fu Xuan this patch since i've been waiting for her since her first banner. i've maxed out all the 4* except Luka at E5, so it will be just a bunch of free wishes for me.

Topaz rerun huh... I do need a FuA team for Pure Fiction... But I also don't want to cut into my Sam savings too much... Decisions, decisions.

Topaz rerun huh... I do need a FuA team for Pure Fiction... But I also don't want to cut into my Sam savings too much... Decisions, decisions.
Topaz and other Hunt characters are not really good for PF because they are single-target only and Pf favors any character that can hit 3+ enemies. Give a decent build to your Herta + other Erudition characters (Destruction characters are fine too) and you should be able to clear it no problem.
Hunt characters are still very good for MoC however.

Topaz and other Hunt characters are not really good for PF because they are single-target only and Pf favors any character that can hit 3+ enemies. Give a decent build to your Herta + other Erudition characters (Destruction characters are fine too) and you should be able to clear it no problem.
Hunt characters are still very good for MoC however.
Oh I didn't know Topaz is Hunt I thought she was Erudition. My Sam stash is safe then

Just farming Erudition trace materials for Herta and Hackerspace for any new buffer/debuffer characters that will be showing up.

Might skip 2.2 altogether so might as well max out some older characters.

There's only one week left to claim Dr. Ratio for free.
If you haven't claimed him yet, first of all, why? Second, do it now.

Back
Top Bottom