• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Honkai: Star Rail |ST| Sweet Dreams (Ver. 2.2 Banners and details revealed!)

I haven't done the new event yet though I can see a few favorites from it so far.

Busy farming relics for Silver Wolf and Ruan Mei.

Latest beta updates for Ruan Mei and Dr. Ratio

Short version is:
Ruan Mei got super buffed alongside her LC. You will need 180 Break effect to maximize her damage tho.

Dr. Ratio got nerfed hard.

String Slow Swirls (Skill)

• lasts 2 -> 3 turns + all allies 32% DMG increase
  • no longer gives 16% speed to allies
Petals to Stream (Ult/field)

• 20% -> 30% ELE RES PEN
  • rebloom weakness break action delay 15%->20%
  • rebloom ice additional damage equal to 150% -> 50% RM's ice break
Somatotypical Helix (Talent)

• increases SPD for the team by 15~% (excluding RM)
  • deals target break dmg equal to 12% -> 100% ice break dmg to weakness broken enemy
  • no longer increases DMG for all allies by 30%
Candle Lights on Still Waters (Trace) ~ changed to skill increased allies DMG by 6% up to 36% per 10% over 120% break effect

E1

• while field is deployed allies ignore 20% of target DEF
E2

• while RM on the field, increase allies ATK by 40% when dealing damage to weakness broken
E4

• when a weakness is broken, increase break effect to 100% for 3 turns
Increase the user's Break Effect by 60%. After the wearer uses their Ultimate, increase all allies' DMG by 24% for 3 turns, then, if the user's Break Effect is equal to or greater than 150%, regenerates 1 Skill Point. At the start of every wave, regenerates 10 Energy for all allies. This effect cannot be stacked.

Dr. Ratio
  • HP: 1048
  • ATK: 699 -> 776
  • DEF: 461
  • Speed: 106 -> 103
  • Taunt: 75

Intellectual Midwifery Lv 10

Deals Imaginary DMG equal to 150% of Dr. Ratio's ATK to a single enemy.

Syllogistic Paradox Lv 10

Deals Imaginary DMG equal to 240% of Dr. Ratio's ATk to a single enemy target and applies Wiseman's Folly. When Dr. Ratio's allies attack targets afflicted with Wiseman's Folly, Dr. Rtaio launches his Talent's follow-up attack once against this target. Wiseman's Folly can be triggered up to 2 times and only affects the most recent target of Dr. Ratio's Ultimate. After using Dr. Ratio's Ultimate, the trigger count resets.

Cogito, Ergo Sum Lv 10

When using his Skill, Dr. Ratio has a 40% fixed chance of launching follow-up attack against his target 1 time, dealing Imaginary DMG equal to 270% of Dr. Ratio's ATK. For each debuff the target enemy has, the fixed chance of launching follow-up attack increases by 20%. If the target enemy is defeated before the follow-up attack triggers, the follow-up attack is launched on a random single enemy.

Summation

When Dr. Ratio uses his Skill, for every debuff on the target, his crit rate is increased by 2.5% and Crit DMG by 5%. This effect can stack up to 6 time(s).

Deduction

When dealing DMG to a target that has 3 or more debuff(s), for each debuff the target has, the DMG dealt by Dr. Ratio to this target increases by 10%, up to a max increase of 50%.

C1

The Calamity of Arrogance

Gains buffs equal to that provided by the Talent at the start of battle. Receive 2 stack(s) for each type of buff. The Talent's buff stacks increase by 2 stacks, and increases its duration by 1 turn(s).

Pride Comes Before a Fall

The maximum stackable count for the Trace "Summation" increases by 4. When a battle begins, immediately obtains 4 stacks of Summation. Needs to unlock Summation first.

C4

With Ignorance Comes Folly

Each time Dr. Ratio receives a buff from using his Skill, he gains 3 additional Energy.

Ignorance is Blight

When triggering the Talent, additionally regenerates 15 Energy for Dr. Ratio.

C6

The Truth Eternal

Increases the trigger effect for Wiseman's Folly by 1. The DMG dealt by the Talent's follow-up attack triggered by Wiseman's Folly increases by 50%.

Vincit Omnia Veritas

Increases the trigger count for Wiseman's Folly by 1. The DMG dealt by the Talent's follow-up attack increases by 50%.

This game is a lot better than I thought it would be. Does it stay tactical throughout or do you get to a point where you are braindead overpowered?

This game is a lot better than I thought it would be. Does it stay tactical throughout or do you get to a point where you are braindead overpowered?
As you progress and build more characters, it does get much easier , especially with powerful units like Jingliu. Only exception is Memory of Chaos which is really hard to beat unless you have a good team balance.

Last edited:
As you progress and build more characters, it does get much easier , especially with powerful units like Jingliu. Only exception is Memory of Chaos which is really hard to beat unless you have a good team balance.
Is it harder than Genshin Abyss 12? I can mostly trivialize genshin with my fully built teams.

Is it harder than Genshin Abyss 12? I can mostly trivialize genshin with my fully built teams.
Yes, mostly because unlike in genshin, you can't dodge, so good teams are a must for later stages. They also made it more difficult to 3star stages now by giving a max of 10 turns to get 3 stars

Ok, with the shop reset tomorrow I'll reach pity (75 pulls) in the standard banner. I'm hoping to get Himeko or Welt
Wish me good luck!

Last edited:
Welp, got Welt's LC after 82 total pulls from standard. Which is good, sure, but I was hoping for a character:(

It is done
GAgghblXwAA-4zs

Ok I have 174 (tommorrow it will be 175) special passes + 30 pity. Current plan is to pull on Silver Wolf's banner. If I win the 50/50 good, if I don't I'll wait until they announce the 1.7 characters and then decide wether to get her or skip and wait for Ruan Mei.

I don't understand if I'm supposed to pull for Silver Wolf or wait for Ruan Mei (as a completely new player)
Both are very good

Silver Wolf is good for new players who don't have many characters (mostly DPS) at the moment to cover all elements, thanks to her weakness implant. Only problem is that she needs a ton of effect hit rate and without either her signature LC or the event LC Tutorial Mission Starts (which is no longer available anywhere) You're going to have a hard time getting enough EHR. Plus she's very good in Mono (single element) teams.
Ruan Mei seems very, very good based on leaks and will likely be a top tier unit for a long time. She will need a ton of Break effect to maximize her abilities, however. But there are sets to help with that.

Either way, pull for whoever you like more

Latest Beta Chancges (only Ruan Mei was changed)

Lv 10 Petals to Stream, Repose in Dream (Old)

Ruan Mei deploys a field that lasts for 2 turns. The field's duration decreases by 1 at the start of her turn.

While inside the field, all allies' All-Type RES PEN increases by 30% and their attacks apply Thanatoplum Rebloom to the enemies hit. When these enemies attempt to recover from Weakness Break, Thanatoplum Rebloom is triggered, extending the duration of their Weakness Break, delaying their action by an amount equal to 20% of Ruan Mei's Break Effect plus 10%, and dealing Break DMG equal to 50% of Ruan Mei's Ice Break DMG.

Enemy targets cannot have Thanatoplum Rebloom re-applied to them until they recover from Weakness Break.

Lv 10 Petals to Stream, Repose in Dream (New)

Ruan Mei deploys a field that lasts for 2 turns. The field's duration decreases by 1 at the start of her turn.

While inside the field, all allies' All-Type RES PEN increases by 25% and their attacks apply Thanatoplum Rebloom to the enemies hit. When these enemies attempt to recover from Weakness Break, Thanatoplum Rebloom is triggered, extending the duration of their Weakness Break, delaying their action by an amount equal to 20% of Ruan Mei's Break Effect plus 10%, and dealing Break DMG equal to 50% of Ruan Mei's Ice Break DMG.

Enemy targets cannot have Thanatoplum Rebloom re-applied to them until they recover from Weakness Break.

Lv 10 Somatotypical Helix (Old)

Increases SPD for the team (excluding this character). When allies Break an enemy target's Weakness, Ruan Mei deals to this enemy target Break DMG equal to 100% of her Ice Break DMG.

Lv 10 Somatotypical Helix (New)

Increases SPD by 10% for the team (excluding this character). When allies Break an enemy target's Weakness, Ruan Mei deals to this enemy target Break DMG equal to 120% of her Ice Break DMG.

Silver Wolf makes mono Quantum possible which makes Memory of Chaos teambuilding much easier

Ok I have 174 (tommorrow it will be 175) special passes + 30 pity. Current plan is to pull on Silver Wolf's banner. If I win the 50/50 good, if I don't I'll wait until they announce the 1.7 characters and then decide wether to get her or skip and wait for Ruan Mei.
How do you have that many??

Phase 2 banners are now Available. Managed to win the 50/50 and get Silver wolf + E1 Hanya and Lynx and E2 Asta. Now I have 117 pulls left for Ruan Mei
How do you have that many??
I get the Monthly Pass (stocked up on it recently)+ 1.2 and 1.4 have been a godsend for me, with me winning the 50/50 with Jingliu and on the Seele Banner I lost the 50/50 super early, Same on the Kafka Banner, with me losing the 50/50 at 10 pulls. Aside from that I've saved during all of 1.3 and for most of t1.4 and First half of 1.5

Last edited:
Put in ~90 pulls on the Argenti banner, got Gepard E1 in about 60 so I kept pulling. Got Asta E6, and then a bunch more Astas lol. No Hanya, but I did get my first Lynx finally.

Hanya is now the only 4* I don't have, hopefully I get her before this banner ends.

I might also pull for Silver Wolf if I get Argenti early enough, otherwise I'll be saving for awhile. I'm interested in both Dr. Ratio and Kafka, but I'm not sure I'll try for them when they come around.

I started with the PS5 release so I still have a bunch of permanent Stellar Jades to go get from quests and old events.

EDIT: After checking the record, Gepard E1 was my 56th pull after Huohuo, not too shabby, which means I'm 36 into the Argenti guarantee.

Last edited:
Leaks regarding the banners of Ver. 2.0 (supposedly coming after 1.6) and Ver. 2.1 have come out from reliable sources

2.0:

Banner 1 - Sparkle

Banner 2 - Black Swan

2.1:

Banner 1 - Unknown

Banner 2 - Sam

Leaks regarding the banners of Ver. 2.0 (supposedly coming after 1.6) and Ver. 2.1 have come out from reliable sources

2.0:

Banner 1 - Sparkle

Banner 2 - Black Swan

2.1:

Banner 1 - Unknown

Banner 2 - Sam
Screwllum when.

Well got Silver Wolf so I'm set for the next banner which is Ruan Mei.

And thus the eternal cycle that is getting good relics begin anew.

2.0:

Banner 1 - Sparkle

Banner 2 - Black Swan

2.1:

Banner 1 - Unknown

Banner 2 - Sam
so the next planet is like March?

and Ruan Mei nerfed?

Last edited:
so the next planet is like March?
Next planet is Penacony, which was a former prison colony in a desert before being turned into a metropolis and entertainment planet with what's described as the best amusement park in the universe.

Basically, it's space Australia

Ok so HSR won Best Mobile game, so expect at a minimum 800 Jades (might be 1600)

Also we got a new trailer showing the first in game appearance of Black Swan, Acheron (who I think is the Raiden Mei expy of this game) and a look at the new weekly boss

Ok so HSR won Best Mobile game, so expect at a minimum 800 Jades (might be 1600)

Also we got a new trailer showing the first in game appearance of Black Swan, Acheron (who I think is the Raiden Mei expy of this game) and a look at the new weekly boss

Acheron's Chinese VA and Japanese VA are the same as her other variants so I believe she is supposed to be this games Raiden Mei expy.

For some reason W8 of SU doesn't want to give me a Penacony orb with anything other than an Elemental dmg mainstat. Not only that, most of them are not good. It's literally the only piece missin for my Ruan Mei Build

Tomorrow Tuesday we should get the 2.0 characters drip marketing. Then the 1.6 livestream happening on Friday

Last edited:
First patch I'll be here for. Excited. Seems like they are more focused on permanent additions to the game compared to Genshin. Love it so far.

anyone here beat Form of Heat or Form of Gust in 6 cycles? Struggling even with the trial characters
image.png

Oh and if you're planning to prefarm materials from Black Swan onwards, you might need to stop now since new materials are needed for 2.0 characters.

anyone here beat Form of Heat or Form of Gust in 6 cycles? Struggling even with the trial characters
image.png

For form of heat I used: Kafka, Guinaifen, Asta and HuoHuo

For form of flow I used: Kafka, trial Sampo, Tingyun and HuoHuo.

For buffs, I usually prioritize weakness break efficiency and energy.

I was able to beat both in 5 turns.

Wind, Nihility.

Just her for now, which either means they are slowing down to 1 character per patch or they are spreading out the announcements. Likely the first.
Nvm they actually did it one every day, 1.6 was special. So Black Swan is 1st phase then.

Thanks for the heads up.

Do you have any clue what I need to farm for Ruan Mei?
Here. keep in mind that these are for max traces and that 1.6 will have a new weekly boss, so you won't be able to farm that until the version drops.

For Relics you want either
  • 4-piece thief of shooting meteors for more break effect
  • 4-piece Hackerspace for the speed bonus
  • 2pc-2pc of each which is recommended
  • As for Planar set, you'll want the Penacony one from W8 of SU
You want
  • HP/DEF Body
  • SPD Boots
  • HP/DEF Planar sphere
  • ERR rope
No matter what you choose, you'll want to reach around 123 Break Effect before activating her traces to maximize her buffs

F-4dHyXaEAA5d1b

Last edited:
Just her for now, which either means they are slowing down to 1 character per patch or they are spreading out the announcements. Likely the first.
Nvm they actually did it one every day, 1.6 was special. So Black Swan is 1st phase then.

Here. keep in mind that these are for max traces and that 1.6 will have a new weekly boss, so you won't be able to farm that until the version drops.

For Relics you want either
  • 4-piece thief of shooting meteors for more break effect
  • 4-piece Hackerspace for the speed bonus
  • 2pc-2pc of each which is recommended
  • As for Planar set, you'll want the Penacony one from W8 of SU
You want
  • HP/DEF Body
  • SPD Boots
  • HP/DEF Planar sphere
  • ERR rope
No matter what you choose, you'll want to reach around 123 Break Effect to maximize her buffs

F-4dHyXaEAA5d1b
Thank you. Is she cracked based on beta testing and leaks?

Thank you. Is she cracked based on beta testing and leaks?
She's a contender for best support in the game alongside Bronya. And either way she's top 3. She's stupid good!
Also a small correction on my last post, you want 123 BE before you activate her Traces, which give around 57 BE

Back
Top Bottom