• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Honkai: Star Rail |ST| Sweet Dreams (Ver. 2.2 Banners and details revealed!)

Just had an incredibly scary moment.
For some reason (probably because I was having bad WiFi) my account switched to Asia server, so when I logged in, the opening cutscene played, making me think I lost all progress. It's all normal now but I was beginning to panic.

I pulled for Seele's lightcone and got it in 30 pulls.

Pulled on Topaz's banner for Guinaifen and got Topaz and Guinaifen in 30 pulls.

Got Bronya's GF and the funny meme girl in 50 pulls.
Got 62 pulls left now. Will wait to see who will be in 1.6 before deciding whether to pull Seele light one or any 1.5 character

I'm almost out of exp materials from leveling up Seele, Guinafen and Pela. Honestly I fell like it's harder to get Exp stuff here than in genshin. Calyx give you almost nothing for materials

Tomorrow the drip marketing for the 1.6 character should start as well.
the expected characters are
Ruan mei and Dr. Ratio

I want to see the face of the localizers when they were told a character was called Dr. Ratio

I've been playing this since the PS5 release and it's been pretty fun.

I'm still working through the story, Trailblaze level 39.

My current squad is Trailblazer (Fire), Natasha, Dan Heng, and Tingyun, but once I hit the next equilibrium level I'm going to see if I can cobble together a different team from my current roster.

I've gotten four 5*s so far: Yanqing, Welt, Topaz, and Gepard.

I'm most interested in trying out Welt's kit, but I don't think I have the right units to build a solid team around him. I slightly built out Topaz just to have as my profile unit to earn some free credits lol.

The quality of the game is really high for a free to play release, I see why Hoyo games are popular. It hasn't been too greedy in monetization yet either, though the million currencies will surely be a pain by endgame.

I've been playing this since the PS5 release and it's been pretty fun.

I'm still working through the story, Trailblaze level 39.

My current squad is Trailblazer (Fire), Natasha, Dan Heng, and Tingyun, but once I hit the next equilibrium level I'm going to see if I can cobble together a different team from my current roster.

I've gotten four 5*s so far: Yanqing, Welt, Topaz, and Gepard.

I'm most interested in trying out Welt's kit, but I don't think I have the right units to build a solid team around him. I slightly built out Topaz just to have as my profile unit to earn some free credits lol.

The quality of the game is really high for a free to play release, I see why Hoyo games are popular. It hasn't been too greedy in monetization yet either, though the million currencies will surely be a pain by endgame.
Since I assume you've already built Tingyun a bit Yanqing seems the most convenient to build for you

Since I assume you've already built Tingyun a bit Yanqing seems the most convenient to build for you
I've since tried him out and I like his animations a lot. I like his freeze effects much more than Dan Heng's Wind stuff as well, has saved my ass in the Simulated Universe.

I accidentally friended a random person with a level 80 Jingliu on my first day playing, and man she hard carries my farming runs lol. I imagine it will be less ridiculous as my Equilibrium level goes up, but she basically full clears most of the packs on her own. Makes me a bit sad I didn't get her, but I wasn't trying super hard (having just started).

I've had done like 40 warps on Topaz and yesterday I did 10 more and I got a 5 star, only it was Gepard...

I know have all the Ice units....

So I had been saving for Numby since Kafka dropped and I am completely blown away by their performance. The amount of damage they put out is completely absurd. Even as a F2P I decided to grab the lightcone and I'm super happy with the investment.

Ver. 1.5 Details
VER 1.5 "THE CREPUSCLE ZONE" DETAILS

BANNERS

1st phase
F-AhTFPWIAAiHn1

F-AhqWnWIAAbUIE

PHASE 2
F-AhXe_WcAAeyjY

F-AhkgvWcAA0GS6

F-AhsRjXcAAayaH

F-AhVQKXMAEegzm

- New Main Story chapter "A Foxian Tale of the Haunted"
  • New Abundance Light Cone "Hey, Over Here"
  • simulated Universe: World 8
  • New Cavern of Corrosion: Path of darkness (DoT Relic Set and Follow-up Attack Relic Set)
  • New Stagnant Shadow: Shape of Perdition (Physical Character Ascension materials)

Minor events
  • Gift of Odyssey (Login Event)
  • Boulder Town super League: Martial Exibition
  • Stellar Shadowseeker
  • Garden of Plenty: Calyx and Plannar fissure

Last edited:
Aside from the Silver Wolf Rerun and The DoT set, I have pretty much no interest in this version. Especially after the Ruan Mei reveal for 1.6.

Aside from the Silver Wolf Rerun and The DoT set, I have pretty much no interest in this version. Especially after the Ruan Mei reveal for 1.6.
she's called Ruan Mei because rolling for her is going to ruin my finances

The Game Awards Nominees will be announced next Monday. HSR is guaranteed to be nominated and will almost certanly win (unless either Genshin or some other notable mobile game has come out, but they're both unlikely)

If they do it like Genshin, we should get 400 Jades for nominee and another 400 for the win

Hmm. I wonder how Huohuo compares to Luocha. I was planning on saving for his rerun but if she's close to or as good as he is I might as well just pull for her.

Lots of QoL updates comin in 1.6 and 1.5.
Here's a summary:

• New permanent mode called Pure Fiction will be added. Enemies will keep spawning and you need to increase your score by defeating them. The higher the score, the more rewards you get (up to 720 jades per phase.
  • Memory of Chaos will no longer reset every two weeks, instead it will alternate with Pure Fiction.
  • Players who complete Forgotten Hall and Pure fiction can obtain Self-modeling Resin
  • Auto-clear for MoC. Stages 1-7 will be cleared automatically based on the previous phase score.
  • 2 new MoC stages
1.5 changes
  • Nameless Honor changes. The 680 jades you get at LV. 50 will be given immediately once NH is unlocked. The lv 50 reward will now be one Self modeling resin. Additionally, level 51-70 will be added. Each level will give 20 relic remains (needed to synthesise relics)

Last edited:
Info on the new Relics and Planar sets

Relics

The Ashblazing Grand Duke

2-Pc Set: Increases follow-up attack DMG by 20%.
4-Pc Set: When the wearer uses follow-up attacks against the target enemy, increase the wearer's ATK by 6% for every time the follow-up attack deals DMG. This effect can stack for a maximum of 8 times and lasts for 3 turns. This effect is removed the next time the wearer uses a follow-up attack.

Prisoner in Deep Confinement

2-Pc Set: Increases ATK by 12%.
4-Pc Set: For every DoT the target enemy is afflicted with, the wearer will ignore 6% of target's DEF when dealing DMG to them. This effect is valid for a max of 3 DoTs.

Planar Ornaments

Penacony, Land of the Dreams
Link Rope: Penacony's Dream-Seeking Tracks
Planar Sphere: Penacony's Grand Hotel

2-Pc Set effect:
Increases wearer's Energy Regeneration Rate by 5%. Increases DMG for all other allies with the same DMG Type as the wearer by 10%.

Firmament Frontline: Glamoth
Link Rope: Glamoth's Silent Tombstone
Planar Sphere: Glamoth's Iron Cavalry Regiment

2-Pc Set effect:
Increases the wearer's ATK by 12%. When the wearer's SPD is equal to or higher than 135/160, the wearer deals 12%/18% more DMG.

Dr Ratio's Light Cone leaked and it's super fanservicey, surprisingly so. He really is giving the L +Ratio to the haters

Ruan Mei, Dr. Ratio and Xueyi kits + lightcones have leaked. The kits are very long, so I'm putting them under spoiler

1lTTnJ0.jpeg
ww7n0ri7e80c1.jpg
spongebob-licking.gif

Ruan Mei
Past Self in Mirror
Rarity: 5

• HP: 1058
  • ATK: 529
  • DEF: 529
  • (both ATK and DEF are showing the same number)

The Plum Fragrance in My Bones

Superimposition 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 /5

(Combining to avoid the wall of text that is the description repeated 5 times)

• Instantly regenerates 10 / 12 / 15 / 17 / 20 Energy for the wearer at the start of each wave.
  • Increases DMG dealt for all allies by 15% / 17.5% / 20% / 22.5% / 25% after the wearer uses a skill, increasing All-Type PEN for all SPD Boosted allies by 6% / 7% / 8% / 9% / 10%.
  • Lasts for 3 turns.

Dr. Ratio lightcone

Baptism of Pure Thought

• HP: 953
  • ATK: 582
  • DEF: 529

Mental Training

Superimposition 1 /2 / 3 / 4 / 5 The description is written out 5 different times, but it was a wall of text, so I'll just combine it

• Increases Crit DMG for the wearer by 20% / 23% / 26% / 29% / 32%.
  • Deals an additional 6% / 7% / 8% / 9% / 10 % Crit DMG to the enemy target for each debuff sustained, up to a maximum of 3 stacks.
  • Grants Debate effect when attacking the target with an Ultimate, increasing DMG dealt by 36% / 42% / 48% / 54% / 60% while follow-up attacks ignore 16% / 18% / 20% / 22% / 24% of the target's DEF. This effect lasts for 2 turns.

Ruan Mei (Ice)

A member of the Genius Society and an expert in life sciences, she teamed up with Herta to develop the Simulated Universe.

Status

• HP: 1087
  • ATK: 660
  • DEF: 485
  • Speed: 104
  • Taunt: 100
Skill

Level 9: An Orchid Needle

Deals Ice DMG equal to 130% of Ruan Mei's ATK to a single enemy.

Level 10: Strings Sing in Slow Twirls

After using her Skill, Ruan Mei gains "Overtone" that lasts for 2 turn(s). The duration of this state decreases by 1 at the start of Ruan Mei's each turn. When Ruan Mei has "Overtone," all allies' SPD icnreases by 16% and Weakness Break Efficiency increases by 50%.

Level 10: Shake the Flow, Cling the Cloth
Ruan Mei opens up a field that lasts for 2 turns and reduces by 1 at the start of each turn.

Increases All-Type PEN for all allies inside the field by 20%, applying Seamrend to every enemy hit.

Seamrend extends Weakness Break duration for enemies trying to recover from it, plus also delays action for 15% of Ruan Mei's Break Effect + 10% while dealing additional Ice DMG equal to 150% of Ruan Mei's Ice Break DMG.

Enemy targets cannot have Seamrend re-applied until recovering from Weakness Break.

Level 10: Somatotypical Helix

DMG for all allies increases by 30%. After Breaking an enemy's weakness or attacking a weakness broken enemy, additionally deals Additional Ice DMG equal to 12% of Ruan Mei's Ice Break DMG.

Level 1: Attack

Attack an enemy. When the battle starts, the enemy's Toughness of the corresponding Type reduces.

Level 1: Wipe the Strings, and Sweep the Sleeves

Obtains "Wipe the Strings and Sweep the Sleeves" after using the Technique. At the start of the next battle, automatically triggers for 1 time(s) an effect equal to her Skill. Triggering this effect does not consume Skill Points.

When Ruan Mei has "Wipe the Strings, and Sweep the Sleeves," actively attacking a target in Simulated Universe to enter battle will be regarded as attacking their Weakness to enter battle, and this attack can deplete Toughness regardless of Weakness types for all enemies. When inflicting Weakness Break in this way, triggers Break Effect corresponding to the Weakness Type of the attack. With every Blessing in possession, increases Toughness DMG of this attack by 100%. At the same time, increase Break DMG equal to 100% of Ruan Mei's Ice Break DMG.

Traces

• Breathing Organism: Increases Break Effect for all allies by 20%
  • Time Grows Reverie: Ruan Mei regenerates 5 Energy at the start of her turn.
  • Wax Drips, Water Burns: When Ruan Mei is on the field, increases DMG dealt to Weakness Broken enemies by 24%.

Rank

• Neural Replication Embroidery: Overtone's duration is extended by 1 turn. When Ruan Mei has Overtone, all allies' ATK is increased by 40%.
  • Reedtide Stroll: When an enemy's Weakness is Broken, Ruan Mei's Break Effect increases by 100% for 2 turns.
  • Smoke Rises, Viridescence Sways: Ultimate Lv +2, up to a max of 15. Talent Lv +2, up to a max of 15.
  • Divinity in Reflected Bronze: When Ruan Mei is on the field, increases Crit DMG inflicted by allies against Weakness Broken enemies by 40%.
  • Hairpin in the Languid Crafter: Skill lv +2, up to a max of 15. Basic ATK +1, up to a max of 10.
  • Gauze Amidst a Fall: The field generated by the Ultimate lasts 1 turn longer. When Ruan Mei's Break Effect is over 180%, for every 10% over this value, her Ultimate deals 24% more DMG, up to a maximum of #5%. says
Dr. Ratio (Imaginary)

• Member of the Intelligentsia Guild.
  • Eccentric temperament, sharp-tongued but with an elegant demeanor.
  • The face under the strange plaster head sculpture is apparently unexpectedly handsome.
Status

• HP: 1048
  • ATK: 699
  • DEF: 461
  • Speed: 106
  • Taunt: 75
Skill

Level 9: Mind is Might

Deals Imaginary DMG equal to 130% of Dr. Ratio's ATK to a single enemy.

Level 10: Method of Cognitive Enhancement

Triggers Talent effect 1 time. Every debuff the target has additionally triggers the Talent once, up to a max of 4 times. Then, deals Imaginary DMG worth 150% of Dr. Ratio's ATK to the target.

Level 10: Three-Step Paradox

Deals 240% of Dr. Ratio's ATK in Imaginary DMG to a target enemy unit, causing Folly of Sages. Allies attacking targets affected by Folly of Sages give Dr. Ratio an extra 30% fixed chance to launch a Talent follow-up attack.

Folly of Sages stacks up to 2 times, and unleashing your Ultimate resets the trigger count for follow-up attack. Folly of Sages only affects the most recent target of Dr. Ratio's Ultimate.

Level 10: Cogito Ergo Sum

Randomly gain 1 of 5 buffs:

• Launches a follow-up attack on the enemy target if not eliminated or on a random enemy target if eliminated, dealing Imaginary DMG equal to 320% of Dr. Ratio's ATK. This effect can be triggered once per attack.
  • Increases ATK by 12%; stacks up to 3 times.
  • Increases Crit Rate by 4%; stacks up to 3 times.
  • Increases Crit DMG by 12%; stacks up to 3 times.
  • Increases SPD by 5%; stacks up to 3 times.
  • Buff effects last for 3 turns.

Attack an enemy. When the battle starts, the enemy's Toughness of the corresponding Type reduces.

Level 1: Mold of Idolatry

After using Technique, creates a special dimension that Taunts nearby enemies, lasting 10 second(s). After entering battle with enemies in the dimension, there is a 100% base chance to inflict 15% SPD Reduction on enemies for 2 turn(s). Only 1 dimension created by allies can exist at the same time.

Traces

• Summation: When allies attack a target affected by Folly of Sages, the trigger rate for Talent's follow-up attacks is increased by 8% for every debuff effect on the target, up to a maximum of 40%.
  • Inference: When Skill is used to attack a target, there is a 100% base chance to reduce the attacked target enemy's Effect RES by 10% for 2 turn(s).
  • Deduction: When Dr. Ratio is on the field, all allies deals 10% more DMG to debuffed enemies.
Rank

• The Calamity of Arrogance: Gains buffs equal to that provided by the Talent at the start of battle. Receive 2 stack(s) for each type of buff. The Talent's buff stacks increase by 2 stacks, and increases its duration by 1 turn(s).
  • Minuscule Yet Profound: After the follow-up attack from his Talent hits a target, deals additional Imaginary DMG equal to 20% of Dr. Ratio's ATK for every debuff currently on the enemy target. This effect can be triggered for a maximum of 4 time(s) during each follow up attack.
  • Know Thyself: Ultimate Lv +2, up to a max of 15. Basic ATK Lv +1, up to a max of Lv. 10.
  • With Ignorance Comes Folly: Each time a skill is buffed, Dr. Ratio gains an additional 3 Energy.
  • Adrift in Vastness: Skill Lv + 2, up to a max of 15. Talent Lv +2, up to a max of 15.
  • The Truth Eternal: Increases trigger effect for Folly of Sages an additional 1 time, plus increases DMG of Talent's follow-up attacks triggered by 50%.

Xueyi (Quantum)
Rarity: 4

Judge of the Ten-Lords Commission, which controls life and death on the Luofu. For years after her death, she inhabited a puppet body and returned to the world to fulfill her mission.

Status

• HP: 1058
  • ATK: 600
  • DEF: 397
  • Speed: 103
  • Taunt: 125
Skill

Level 9: Marasunder Awl

Deals 130% of Xueyi's ATK as Quantum DMG to a target enemy.

Level 10: Obliteration of Evil

Deals Quantum DMG equal to 140% of Xueyi's ATK to a single enemy, and deals Quantum DMG equal to 70% of Xueyi's ATK to any adjacent enemies.

Level 10: Divine Punishment

Deals Quantum DMG equal to 250% of Xueyi's ATK to a single enemy. This attack ignores Weakness Types and depletes the target's Toughness. When the enemy's Weakness is Broken, the Quantum Weakness Break Effect is triggered.

The more Toughness is depleted, the higher the DMG dealt for this attack, up to a max of 60%.

Level 10: Ten-Lord's Verdict of Karmic Atonement

Add stacks of "Karma" when Xueyi's attacks depletes a target's Toughness, with more stacks added in relation to the amount of Toughness depleted, for a max of 8 stacks.

When Xueyi's allies deplete a target's Toughness with an attack, she will gain 1 stack of "Karma."

When "Karma" reaches the max number of stacks, a follow-up attack will be inflicted on a target, dealing Quantum DMG for 3 times, with each hit of DMG inflicted on a single enemy target equal to 90% of Xueyi's ATK. This follow-up attack will not add "Karma" stacks.

Attack an enemy, and when the battle starts, reduce their Toughness of the corresponding Type.

Level 1: Immediate Execution

Immediately attacks the enemy. After entering combat, deals 80% of Xueyi's ATK as Quantum DMG to all enemies.

Traces

• Loom of Omen: Increases DMG dealt by this unit by an amount equal to 100% of this unit's Break Effect. DMG can be increased by to a maximum of 240% via this effect. (think it means increased up to a maximum of 240%, but it said "by to a maximum")
  • Demoralization: When using Ultimate, if the enemy's Toughness is higher than 50% of their Max Toughness, Xueyi deals 10% more DMG.
  • Observation of the Mind: When Xueyi's applied Karma stacks exceeds the maximums tacks count, every extra stack of Karma will convert to 1 stack of Sin, for a maximum of 6 stacks. After Xueyi's Talent is triggered, consume all Sin stacks and gain 1 stack of Karma for every stack of Sin consumed this way.
Rank

• Shackled Inner Demons: Increases Talent's follow-up attack DMG dealt by 40%.
  • Annihilation of Desire: Talent's follow-up attack depletes Toughness regardless of Weakness types while also restoring the Xueyi's HP equal to 5% of her Max HP. A Quantum Break Effect will be triggered upon inflicting Weakness Break.
  • Dukkha Cessation: Skill Lv +2, up to a max of 15. Basic ATK Lv +1, up to a max of 10.
  • Elimination of Vile Spawn: After using Ultimate, this unit's Break Effect increases by 40% for 2 turns.
  • Ruler of the Spirits: Ult Lv +2, up to a max of 15. Talent Lv +2, up to a max of 15.
  • Master of Life and Death: Reduces max "Karma" stacks to 6.

Last edited:
Apparently, Double banners will start in 1.6

1st half: Ruan Mei and Blade

2nd half: Dr. Ratio and Kafka

Ver. 1.5 is available now

New Codes:
5S9BND25CRBK
ELFNMWGASS

Ruan Mei, Dr Ratio and Xueyi animations have leaked

Still puttering along in this game. I'm still very impressed by how much is already in the game, and how much they add in each update.

As somebody who started with the PS5 version I tried to get Seele but lost the 50/50 to Clara. I kept trying since I read that pity carries over, and I might use that pity to try to get Huohuo. Natasha is my only Abundance character and now that I'm Equilibrium 4 she's starting to fall off.

I don't really love the "Limited Character" thing, coming from other Gachas like FEH where most added characters are added to the permanent pool. Based on leaks it looks like reruns are going to ramp up (maybe because of PS5 users like me), so it might not be a huge issue. Just feels like a hook to encourage spending, which I suppose makes sense for these games.

That said, it's really fun and a great free to play game if you can overlook the FOMO inherent to the genre. I'm no longer Free to Play as I purchased the previous Battle Pass ($10) after finishing it, might do that with the current one too if I'm still checking in daily when I finish it.

I'm excited for the new area coming at some point, as the game really shines in it's climactic boss fights on Jarilo-VI and the Xianzhou Luofu. I know he's not considered the top tier, but I'm pulling for Jing Yuan when they rerun him because he was so fun to use in that final fight.

I know he's not considered the top tier, but I'm pulling for Jing Yuan when they rerun him because he was so fun to use in that final fight.
Glad to see you're enjoying it!
Don't worry about what people say about JY, he's still a very good unit (now buffed thanks to the new Relic set)

I got Huohuo, but while building her up I ran into my first major roadblock in the game: I actually ran out of credits.

That doesn't bode well for the next Equilibrium level, I might hold off on going into that so I can actually do my enormous backlog of quests without being underleveled.

I got Huohuo, but while building her up I ran into my first major roadblock in the game: I actually ran out of credits.

That doesn't bode well for the next Equilibrium level, I might hold off on going into that so I can actually do my enormous backlog of quests without being underleveled.
Are you leveling up every character you own? usually when I see people say they ran out of credits thats one of the major causes.

The new enemies really made me rethink some of my team layouts.

I made the mistake of jumping into the Lvl 4 equilibrium and now I am hunting for exp items

Are you leveling up every character you own? usually when I see people say they ran out of credits thats one of the major causes.
I leveled my main 8 to max, but I definitely also wasted credits and experience leveling some other characters to get their ascension rail passes lol.

Lesson learned, it won't be a long term problem, but I may delay going up in equilibrium whenever I hit TB 60 (I'm at 54). The nice thing is that credits don't seem too painful to farm. I'll have to see how efficient earning experience from monsters is, but from what I could tell in the early game it ain't great.

And done with the main event story.
It was .... ok really. Nothing really special about it. mostly due to the structure being the same as the Aurum alley one, but without the place changing as you progressed.

Highlight however are the comments on Guinafen's posts. The devsreally know how he internet is
Here are some of the best
q7s3qrj6vq0c1.jpg

a9gaacv6vq0c1.png

43etc337vq0c1.png

zuae4967vq0c1.png

4zlmp4i7vq0c1.png

8irgg0o7vq0c1.png

leib3jr7vq0c1.png

oba1gou7vq0c1.png

6yz1hc78vq0c1.png

kx0buha8vq0c1.png

Back