• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Honkai: Star Rail |ST| Sweet Dreams (Ver. 2.2 Banners and details revealed!)

799f421f20270fba03a4458b3f7d0951_1323326248684757948.jpg

cfe82a83bbb3d4ed8a0dc55c979654da_2759998734234572252.jpg

c82ff995433ee8fa1170a60abd8f9137_4363411478064818761.gif

04fd877db3fc3a75a96edf3f49f99697_8596296604560865219.gif

a3c7b4cfe4c2eb7945abd25540cab23e_2643097383301458110.gif

Well after a big hiatus, came back to beat World 3 in the simualtor after a few attempts and managed to pull Blade! Looks like I'll be getting back into the game.

Got Her! 110 pulls (lost 50/50to clara at 30 pulls). Next objetctive is Jinliu in 1.4 and then waiting for Seele rerun
F3FtwD5WkAI5zu6

Last edited:
I started HSR (on pc), to early to give a real impression but there is more strategy involved that I thought, based on trailers. I do like the color palette of characters (design so-so), music is ok and the animations are great. Since its only on pc right now my time with it will be limited but I can see myself putting in the hours when it comes to consoles.

I know its not clear cut, but since Honkai is not open world and 10GB less then genshin (other specs I think are similar) I wonder if they would have an easier time doing a switch port for this than genshin?

I started HSR (on pc), to early to give a real impression but there is more strategy involved that I thought, based on trailers. I do like the color palette of characters (design so-so), music is ok and the animations are great. Since its only on pc right now my time with it will be limited but I can see myself putting in the hours when it comes to consoles.

I know its not clear cut, but since Honkai is not open world and 10GB less then genshin (other specs I think are similar) I wonder if they would have an easier time doing a switch port for this than genshin?
While size is probably one of the reasons it's not coming to Switch, we still don't know wheter sony has a complete console esclusivity contract with mihoyo or not. In anycase, I don't expect it to come to Switch or switch 2 anytime soon, or at least not before Genshin.

Honkai isn't even on PS5 yet

for some reason consoles aren't a priority for the Honkai team compared to Genshin

While size is probably one of the reasons it's not coming to Switch, we still don't know wheter sony has a complete console esclusivity contract with mihoyo or not. In anycase, I don't expect it to come to Switch or switch 2 anytime soon, or at least not before Genshin.
I don't get why size would be a reason is not coming.

With this one I can see why there would be exclusivity (given genshins success).

Lost the 50/50 and got Kafka after another 70 pulls.

Also lost the 75/25 on the lightcone but I was able to get it after another 30 pulls.

Sorry I didn't post the Special program announcement, I was at the beach
Since the special program has been announced, we should also be getting the drip marketing for 1.4 characters. Either tomorrow or the day after

Hoping Fu Xuan is good.

Really need another sustain to finally 30 star MoC.

She should be good since she seems to scale on HP. Basically think of Nilou
If I wasn't saving for Jinliu (because I need a decent DPS), I'll probably go for her just for the ultimate animation

Sorry I didn't post the Special program announcement, I was at the beach
Since the special program has been announced, we should also be getting the drip marketing for 1.4 characters. Either tomorrow or the day after

She should be good since she seems to scale on HP. Basically think of Nilou
If I wasn't saving for Jinliu (because I need a decent DPS), I'll probably go for her just for the ultimate animation

Also rolling for Jingliu so I hope I can get Fu Xuan early.

Also is that HoFs Kiana in your avatar picture?

Well if Jingliu goes first, I might have to skip pulling on Fu Xuan's banner. Tough decision since I need more healers.

I didn't get Sampo or Luka when pulling for Kafka (all Serval) so this is a pleasant surprise.

Will be trying to get Topaz and hopefully some copies of Guinaifen.

Fu Xuan's kit looks really interesting.

Now we just need a harmony quantum to complete the mono quantum team.

Ver 1.3 livestream summary

• Ver 1.3 will be the end of the Xianzhou storyline.
  • New 7-Day login rewards (10 special passes total.)
  • Free Sushang
  • Redemption Codes (redeem here)
LANPVGET8HFT
BA7NCHFA9HWX
ASN6CHXBRHW3
  • New companion quests: Dan Heng IL, March 7th, Linx, Luka
  • Main event: Simulated Universe: The Swarm Disaster
The Simulated Universe has undergone a major update. Herta, Ruan Mei, screwllum and Stephen Lloyd have crafted a stand-alone expansion module, anchoring the research into the time before the fall of the "Imperator Insectum" Tayzzironth...
  • Trailblazer power will be increased from 180 to 240. A new Reserved trailblaze power will also be added. when TBP is maxed out, a small ammount of the extra TBP generated will be added to the reserved TBP

Last edited:
Test recruitment for the PS version starts tommorrow
Considering the characters shown in the art, it might arrive in 1.5. also Screwllum seems to srrive in that patch, again, based on the art.

I do not understand the dragons or what DanIL is at all, apart from a few things like "Dan Heng is his reincarnation with lost memories" "he and Blade were exes" and "he did a bad thing"

I do not understand the dragons or what DanIL is at all, apart from a few things like "Dan Heng is his reincarnation with lost memories" "he and Blade were exes" and "he did a bad thing"
Yeah you basically got it. Basically

Back
Top Bottom