• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Honkai: Star Rail |ST| Sweet Dreams (Ver. 2.2 Banners and details revealed!)

hyltv9lt938b1.jpg

fzhoz0zt938b1.jpg

reached TL60, should I stay there for now or do the equilibrium trial

still feel behind in finding good relics, leveling traces etc

reached TL60, should I stay there for now or do the equilibrium trial

still feel behind in finding good relics, leveling traces etc
I haven't reached lv 60 yet, but for now i guess you should focus on leveling characters traces and get decent relics, even if they are 4*(not sure if you are already guaranteed to get 5* ones right now). then complete it and start farming for 5* artifacts.

My tp mainly used to unlock all traces for all characters I use.

By the time I'm finished with this I might be at TL 65 (and thus unlock the final tier).

Luocha is now available, alongside Yukong and Luocha+ Yanqing quests.

already got them myself, Now to wait for Kafka.
FztJXqsXgAEasvH

FztJX6YX0AEFaV7

Well I lost 50/50.

On the flip side, guaranteed Blade and Jingliu.

Now my problem is having a healer that supports these two well.

Finally finished all 3 new companion quests(as well as catching up to the current event)
Luocha's was probably the weakest one and should ave been saved for after the Luofu story was over.
Bailu's was the best, a good mixture of tragedy and a satisfying finale if you choose to beat up the guy
Yanqing was probably used to explain some things that will be presented in 1.2

Wow, so they just revealed him like that, Huh?
Granted, we did see him in the launch trailer, but I thought they would keep him hidden until the version launched.
Yea, surprised me too.

Apparently miHoYo does this with all their games.

Okay so based on the drpi marketing order, 1.3 will be IL in phase 1 and Fu xuan in phase 2.
1.4 should have Jinliu and unless they start reruns, either Screwllum or a character we haven't met yet.

Ver. 1.2 "Even Immortality Ends" Details

special Program redemption codes (100 stellar jades each) (Expiry date: 09/07/2023 at 12:00 UTC+8)

7B6B7GBZTVTB
MSPT7HAZTCTX
5TPBPGAGBDAK

Redeem here https://hsr.hoyoverse.com/gift

New characters Banners

Phase 1 - A Lost Soul

Blade (5*, Destruction)
3le02YC.jpeg

EIP1Oo2.jpeg

Second Phase - "Nessun Dorma"

Kafka (5*, Nihility)
Luka (4*, Nihility)
UfeBzLZ.jpeg

ux7YlHC.jpeg

New Story Quest "even immorrtality Ends", which concludes the Luofu storyline

New Events
"Tales of the Fantastic"
The Crisis on the Luofu has subsided, and stories of the feats of the Nameless can be herd on evey street corner of the Luofu. The Storyteller, Mr. Xinyan of Starskiff Haven, seems to be interested in your adventures and wants to retell them in story form...

"Underground Treasure Hunt"
Belobog has recently seen a "Treasure Hunt" craze. Large numebr of relics have appeared in the Underworld, and they seem to have something to do with the ancient ruins in The Great Mine...

"where are you, Mistery Trotter?"
The civilian scientist Regin's sensor picked up a new reading.after a field investigation at the given coordinates, the cause of the misterious readings is discovered - it appears to be... a mistery Trotter?

• New Stage for the Simulated Universe - World 7
  • New Forgotten Hall stages, with enemies from the Xianzhou Luofu. A free Yukong will be obtainable after completing certain stages

What are the thoughts on Blade based on datamines? Worth pulling or wait for Kafka?
From what I've seen, he's a really good, simple to use SubDPS if you need one. I actually haven't seen any impressions on Kafka. I'm only rolling for the aesthetic

Oooh he has the same VA as Sasaki Kojirou, nice. Pity I have no chance of getting him, since I used everything to try get Luocha and ended up getting Bronnya...

Blade is hilarious to play as, might try solo Simulated Universe.

The new crit chance relic set is also quite good to those who doesn't rely on ultimates much.

and story quest is done. Epic (especially the last boss), but too short after an entire patch of waiting. If it wasn't for everyone spoiling one scene it would have been better. Hopefully the next part will come with 1.3, don't want to wait so long again.

Last edited:
Really would love this on console. Please hoYo, put your games on Switch 2. Heck, I'd even take Honkai Impact 3rd.

Really would love this on console. Please hoYo, put your games on Switch 2. Heck, I'd even take Honkai Impact 3rd.
I truly hope they don't have a console esclusivity contract with Sony, but considering how long it has been since the Genshin switch version was announced, they might have it. Hopefully when Switch 2 is announced/released we'll get more info on both.
As for HI3, I doubt it's ever releasing on consoles.

and story quest is done. Epic (especially the last boss), but too short after an entire patch of waiting. If it wasn't for everyone spoiling one scene it would have been better. Hopefully the next part will come with 1.3, don't want to wait so long again.
I'm kinda grateful this was such a magnet since everyone posting almost the exact same picture but with different comments attached made me only get spoiled on this one thing until I get to actually play it

The current even is just... not fun. It's terrible even. It's a minor event, but it takes so long to reach the main challenges due to having to help this hack of a storyteller get inspiration. If they removed the battles when going around the Xianzhou it would have been better, but as it is it's just awful.

Back
Top Bottom