• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Honkai: Star Rail |ST| Sweet Dreams (Ver. 2.2 Banners and details revealed!)

She's a contender for best support in the game alongside Bronya. And either way she's top 3. She's stupid good!
Also a small correction on my last post, you want 123 BE before you activate her Traces, which give around 57 BE
Hey, what all is going to be in 1.6?

Lastest leak detailing the 1.6 banners 4* has come out

1st: Ruan mei, Blade, Xueyi, March 7th, Tingyun
2nd: Dr. Ratio, Kafka, Natasha, Hook, Sushang

Ver. 1.6 details
VER 1.6 INFO

DR RATIO WILL BE FREE IN 1.6!!!
qd0wg20c9g6c1.png

BANNERS

1ST PHASE
GBY2XjkXEAAR7m2

GBY2SX6XkAAxF_Z

2ND PHASE
GBY2T7TWwAAnaTl
GBY2WLqXEAA6KWP

NEW CONTENT
  • New Trailblaze continuance, which will unlock a new weekly boss
  • New swarm disaster styled SU mode, Gold and Gears, which includes Erudition path.
  • New endgame mode, Pure Fiction. a Endless Wave styled mode that will interchange every 2 weeks with Memory of Chaos
  • New area in Herta's Space Station
  • Gift of Odyssey returns (7-day login bonus)

Last edited:
VER 1.6 INFO

DR RATIO WILL BE FREE IN 1.6!!!
qd0wg20c9g6c1.png

BANNERS

1ST PHASE
GBY2XjkXEAAR7m2

GBY2SX6XkAAxF_Z

2ND PHASE
GBY2T7TWwAAnaTl
GBY2WLqXEAA6KWP

NEW CONTENT
  • New Trailblaze continuance, which will unlock a new weekly boss
  • New swarm disaster styled SU mode, Gold and Gears, which includes Erudition path.
  • New endgame mode, Pure Fiction. a Endless Wave styled mode that will interchange every 2 weeks with Memory of Chaos
  • New area in Herta's Space Station
  • Gift of Odyssey returns (7-day login bonus)

Great stream.

So much new content in the next patch and a free 5 star.

Great stream.

So much new content in the next patch and a free 5 star.
Actually insane that we are getting a free limited 5* less than a year after release. And kinda funny that it's the one called Dr. Ratio. An actual W of a patch.

I'M SO BACK

I thought Dr Ratio looked really great but have been on hiatus, so I figured I had 0 shot of getting him with my low warp materials. Now I feel motivated to keep going with the story (The Luofu section I'm on is so boring). Can't wait to use him!

Guy literally came in, saw his banner, didn't like it, basically called everyone stupid (including the players), decided to mail himself to everyone, refused to elaborate and left.
Amazing!

Last edited:
Btw By completting pure fiction you can get a free Lynx
95obxbwoyg6c1.png

Also everyone who watched the stream got rickroll'd. Love this game.
2yr1zz3fah6c1.png

There's been an update to the Hoyolab app which allows you to see how many resources a character needs to ascend and level up traces, then compares it to your current inventory and shows you how much you're missing. Very useful stuff.

There's been an update to the Hoyolab app which allows you to see how many resources a character needs to ascend and level up traces, then compares it to your current inventory and shows you how much you're missing. Very useful stuff.
That sounds great, might have to download it now, especially because I got Argenti today and need to farm lol.

So how's everyones's progress toward the 300 standard pulls?
I'm at 256. I still intend to go with himeko unless I get her during the Ruan Mei Banner. if I do, I'm getting Welt. Need to complete the Honkai Impact/ Astral Express crew.

I'm at 256. I still intend to go with himeko unless I get her during the Ruan Mei Banner. if I do, I'm getting Welt. Need to complete the Honkai Impact/ Astral Express crew.
I've got about 30 pulls to go. I still don't have Yanqing, Clara, or Bronya, but I think my choice is clear.

I am like in the 150. I am aiming for Welt, I got enough all Fire units (minus Himeko) already lol.

I'm at 172/300, so still far off.

I'm only missing Bronya, Himeko, and Bailu on the standard banner, so if I don't have them by the time I hit 300 my priority is:
Bronya > Himeko > Look into Eidolons (lol) > Bailu

at 241 on the standard banner so I'm getting close

still debating between Gepard and Bronya +1
Depends what other sustain units you have. If you have two between Luocha, Fu Xuan or lynx you're good and can go for E1 Bronya which is really good.

So it's a planet of converted convincts into a harmonious cult. And I'm guessing we are invited to a party at the grand opera house (Australia) where a murder will take place, which is an 'impossibility' in a world devout to Xipe.

So it's a planet of converted convincts into a harmonious cult. And I'm guessing we are invited to a party at the grand opera house (Australia) where a murder will take place, which is an 'impossibility' in a world devout to Xipe.
Not converted convicts, the planet has been a sort of paradise for centuries.
As for what will happen, we know from the Stream and artifacts descriptions that Sam from the Stellaron Hunters will be there and the likely villain of the story will be soeone called Duke Inferno who goes around destroying planets and said he wants to destroy Penacony, so I guess it'll be about stopping both of them from ruining everything.

Not converted convicts, the planet has been a sort of paradise for centuries.
As for what will happen, we know from the Stream and artifacts descriptions that Sam from the Stellaron Hunters will be there and the likely villain of the story will be soeone called Duke Inferno who goes around destroying planets and said he wants to destroy Penacony, so I guess it'll be about stopping both of them from ruining eveIt
It used to be a prison colony. So they were originally convicts that got converted by Xipe.

Interesting that she is pursuing Aeonhood.

God, if the teaser is already this beautiful, I can't imagine the actual trailer. Why can't she be avalable now?
Also lol at her giving her blessing real time during a failed SWD run.

Yeah the fact that she wants to become an Aeon, despite every info we have indicating that becoming an Aeon means a loss of free will, is interesting. It's hard to get a good idea of what type of person she is. Her personality and the fact that "she understood the universe too early" reminds me alot of PE Mei from HI3.
The patch's main story is shaping up to be really interesting.

Only 2 days left for Ruan Mei! Remember to wait for her release before doing weekly bosses since she will need materials from the new boss.

Last edited:
Heads up! Usual beta info is out for 2.0.

Go check out since there is alot of lightcones that are quite useful.

Finally managed to log in and get my birthday cake! really like the design of it, a bit weird there's no Luofu on it however
GCNYFqCWYAAlYpi

Moving on from that, there's been a huge leak flood. regarding all of 2.0
For now I'm just going to post Black Swan and Sparkle's Animations and kits + the other future lightcones

Black Swan
x0w5db8vue8c1.png

Sparkle
tll6gkxuue8c1.png

New Lightcones
orqpuq250f8c1.png
a5ri98a60f8c1.png

Less than 24h to go until Ruan Mei drops! Already have 162 passes ready + another 4 to exchange at the starglitter shop+ 19 pity.

FINALLY MANAGED TO BEAT SWARM DISASTER 5!!!
Every run I had such terrible luck with blessings, but I finally managed to have one where everything went well.

I haven't played in a long time but I live vicariously through my gf's account. She asked me to pull today and I hit Ruan Mei on the literal first single pull with no pity built up lol

Back
Top Bottom