• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion Hatch Tales delayed AGAIN, new Release Date (June 21), New Direction

New trailer for the game that was kickstarted 6 years ago and set to launch tomorrow. Mind you, over the past month backers have tried pinging Jools and Atooi over and over again on showing broll, kickstarter updates, etc and he’s dodged every avenue of communication, fully ghosting everyone. I tried to contact him as well to no avail.

Needless to say, it was clearly never coming out tomorrow, but doing a delay reveal trailer a day before your last release date is a bold move.

Yes, all the levels from the 3DS version seem to be absent here.

Man this just feels wrong. I mean the game itself looks good, but this doesn't really feel like the game I backed 6 years ago, and I am a little mad about it.

Also come on, a little more communication would be great.

This is my first time seeing this game in action, and man that protagonist is adorable. I love the art style here.

That's not to say anything about the dev communication though, which sounds pretty shitty. Sorry to anyone who backed this and feels let down.

Quoted by: Tye
This is my first time seeing this game in action, and man that protagonist is adorable. I love the art style here.

That's not to say anything about the dev communication though, which sounds pretty shitty. Sorry to anyone who backed this and feels let down.
Yeah, I love the style of Atooie’s games like this and Mutant Mudds, and the game feel is excellent on top of that. It’s such a shame that Jools seems to be kinda, well…shitty. I was a big fan of his back in the 3DS days, with Renegade Kid being one of my favorite indie developers…

Back
Top Bottom