• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion Happy Thanksgiving Fami

Lozjam

Don't Forget Me
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey everyone, I just want to say Happy Thanksgiving to those that celebrate. You guys are all amazing, and this a great community here, and I am extremely thankful for that.

Anyway, hope everything turns out great for all of you! Post some of your Thanksgiving feast pics too!

tenor.gif

Hey! Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving!
We all went to my uncles house to celebrate and eat. My uncle is hoping next year family will consider just eating at home, or we all just go eat at a restaurant. He has no room at his house to fit every family member and their kids. We used to just go to Golden Corral till that changed one year, and sadly the closest one is closed now.

I’m Canadian, our thanksgiving was weeks ago. But my wife has been invited to her first American-style thanksgiving by someone she works with (from Chicago)!

Happy eating! Stay safe.

Back
Top Bottom