• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Fun Club happy flag day (today)

D

Deleted member 2

1655222506340.png

Let's celebrate some flags, fools! Today is the one day a year where you can dust off your flag collection in your basement and put your flagpole to use.

What's your favorite flag? What kind of flags are you into? Are you a flag day freak like me?

Let your flag day freak flag fly!

I have only one rule for this thread

No American flags

So no one can get arrested for flying "I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I have many" flag on their front yard today?

Asking for a friend.

So no one can get arrested for flying "I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I have many" flag on their front yard today?

Asking for a friend.
Not today. Mine's out front, third one down

If anyone wants a good book on flags as a political tool, read this. Also has a good book on how geography shapes politics called Prisoners of Geography.

Now that my serious post on flags is out of the way, as mentioned in the General Discussion thread, my favorite flag is the Doug Flag

us%7Dcas6.gif

Represents the Cascadia bioregion as well as the combined ideological interests of the PNW/Western Canada.

link broken
Works for me but here is the google books page.

Now that my serious post on flags is out of the way, as mentioned in the General Discussion thread, my favorite flag is the Doug Flag

us%7Dcas6.gif

Represents the Cascadia bioregion as well as the combined ideological interests of the PNW/Western Canada.

Hell yeah. Great flag. Thanks for sharing

God, this shit looks like a toddler designed it. At least our motto is cool. (Aside from being the most cucked state in the union.)
west-virginia1graphic_large.jpg

Awesome thread! I've always appreciated a well designed flag. Here are some of my favorites!

2560px-Bisexual_Pride_Flag.svg.png

Bisexual Pride - Love the color scheme

2560px-Pansexuality_Pride_Flag.svg.png

Pansexual Pride - Again, great color scheme

2560px-Flag_of_Jamaica.svg.png

Jamaica - Sensing a theme here... powerful color scheme

2560px-Flag_of_Wales.svg.png

Wales - Just awesome

1599px-Flag_of_New_Mexico.svg.png

New Mexico State Flag - Love the simplicity and use of Native American iconography

1599px-Flag_of_Arizona.svg.png

Arizona State Flag - Always been a fan of this one for some reason

1599px-Flag_of_California.svg.png

California State Flag - Iconic and I love how the bear looks a little goofy

I could go on and on but I'll spare you all...

Dem Oceanian territories almost get me.

Screenshot-20230614-144443-Edge.jpg

The Mexican flag will always be my favorite. Generic tricolor with badass snake is best flag.

Back
Top Bottom