• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News good news for fans of Tumblr Sexymen: Snufkin Melody of Moominvalley is coming to Switch

Krvavi Abadas

Mr. Archivist
Pronouns
He/They

yes, one of the first Tumblr Sexymen ever created (the first book starring him released in 1946) is getting his own game.
he fits several notable archetypes of such characters. such as comitting crimes.

this is unsurprisingly not the first Moomin game to be made, however. even on Nintendo consoles there was a game based off the series released on Game Boy Color.

it's not related to gaming at all, but i also want to bring up the soundtrack to the 1983 UK dub of a stopmotion series based off the franchise. which is an utterly surreal (and frightening at times) selection of electronic tracks.

because when else am i going to bring up the Moomins again?

That is definitely the thread title of all time.

Also I thought a release for Switch was already confirmed? Wasn't that game in a Direct this year or so? Game looks really nice though!

I want them to make a Little My game where you cause problems on purpose

FcEpQV9aIAIod1n.jpg:large

The Moomin characters took on strange traits when they moved from the books to animation etc.

launching March 7

“Millions of readers of all ages have fallen in love with the Moomin stories. For them, this game will offer a new take on the familiar characters, in situations which could have taken place in the original stories, but which are coming to life in a new, stunning setting”, said Roleff Kråkström, Managing Director of Moomin Characters. “At the same time, the game is a wonderful introduction of the characters to audiences who are not familiar with the Moomins, and who will surely find their favourites among the cast.”
once again, a big win for fans of Tumblr Sexymen

Back
Top Bottom