• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

PlayStation Ghostwire Tokyo is releasing March 25th, and the preview embargo just ended today.

Krvavi Abadas

Mr. Archivist
Pronouns
He/They

Looks to be far less horror oriented than you'd expect from Tango, it even has a Teen rating presumably due to the fact you're only fighting ghosts which lack blood.

10 minutes of footage is available to the general public, but word is that the press (Including Rock Paper Shotgun, who accidentally published their article too early) got access to an extended 30 minute version.

As is tradition for most Bethesda releases, there's a slightly more expensive "deluxe" edition with in-game bonuses.
Ghostwire-PC_DLX-Vanity-Steam_616x347-01-EN.jpg

Also notable (considering the Microsoft acquisition might end these) is the fact the PC version is getting a retail release in North America.
6495099_rd.jpg

No (non-cardboard) disk included, naturally. It's most likely just a Steam key.

Very interested in this game, but it is in the same dilemma as Deathloop. I have a PS5 and an XSX, but it’s releasing in a busy season and it makes me just want to wait out the year exclusivity and play it for “free” on Gamepass.

May be my most anticipated game of the year unfortunately I'll have to wait mars 2023 to play it thanks to gamepass.
Tango is truly an amazing studio and I really hope they'll have the resources they need with Microsoft.

I didn’t know it was this soon. Really interested in it and how it will play out. I liked both The Evil Within and the sequel. Less horror makes me a bit disappointed.

I love TEW within but this looks bad. I want to get hands on but the combat looks terrible.The enemies don't seem to be much of a threat.

Gonna grab a physical copy so I can sell it immediately if it's shit.

I'm honestly looking forward to it but I wanna wait on reviews first to see if it comes out fine. With how often some things may look amazing or impressive early on only to be bad when they come out or vice versa, I just don't wanna make a purchase I'll regret

Love it, really makes me want to get a PS5 asap but unfortunately it's still so hard to get one.

Back
Top Bottom