• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!
  • General system instability
    🚧 We apologise for the recent server issues. The site may be unavaliable while we investigate the problem. 🚧

StarTopic Genshin Impact |ST| Ver. 4.6: Father of the year! (Arlecchino and Ver. 4.6 Available Now!)

4.1 estimated Primogems
A5GKv9y.jpeg

Character Demo - "Neuvillette: Font of All Waters"

Honestly, a top 5 trailer for me based on first impressions.
I'm already set on getting Hu Tao Because I need a good Pyro unit that's not Xiangling, but characters like Neuvilette make me wish I had enough primos for both so I don't have to wait for reruns.

Last edited:
Managed to get Hu Tao with 80 pulls.
with stargitter, I now have 48 pulls remaining. even in the worst case scenario I should be able to get Furina. After her I'm saving until Arlecchino
F7Ask1_WYAAFAzG

Finished the new Archon Quest
it was really weak honestly, Act 3 was full of unnecessary nonsense, act 4 was more interesting but it was still weak. Everything related to Arlecchino was great tho

So Genshin is now 3 years old.
How was your experience during these 3 years and especially how was your experience in the last year?

Tried to see if I could get Neuvillette. Lost the 50/50 to Keqin. Well, at least I have guaranteed Furina now.

Got Neuvillette at pity 58, while trying to get Fischl and XQ constellations.

Now I'm still working on finishing his ascension and leveling up his talents, since no Mora haha. He's lv87 now.

Wished 30 times on Hutao's banner, got 3 Dionas lol. OK game, I'll stop.

Got Neuvillette at pity 58, while trying to get Fischl and XQ constellations.

Now I'm still working on finishing his ascension and leveling up his talents, since no Mora haha. He's lv87 now.

Wished 30 times on Hutao's banner, got 3 Dionas lol. OK game, I'll stop.
Congrats on your Neuvillette!

In the end, I decided to go for Neuvillette since Furina's current kit wasn't convincing me. Unless she is really,, really good, I'll get her on a rerun.
F8nkS2SXMAABCfc

I'm trying to play Genshin Impact on PS5 and after changing the control to match BotW (like triangle to jump), I still have a lot of problem to control the menus with the left stick instead of being able to use the dPad at all in any menu.

And it appears there's no way to change this.

Also some menus feature sub menus only accessible with R3... but all they open is a single page, like why didn't they added a single line with the rest of the options instead of semi-hiding it is beyond me.

I'm trying to play Genshin Impact on PS5 and after changing the control to match BotW (like triangle to jump), I still have a lot of problem to control the menus with the left stick instead of being able to use the dPad at all in any menu.

And it appears there's no way to change this.

Also some menus feature sub menus only accessible with R3... but all they open is a single page, like why didn't they added a single line with the rest of the options instead of semi-hiding it is beyond me.
Yeah, the menu navigation is really bizarre in this game. I really wished we could use the d-pad for navigation instead of additional options. And outside R3, the right stick generally goes unused in the menus…

In other news, reached pity 67 on Hutao's banner, but it gave me nothing. Oh well, there was an attempt. 🤷‍

Now I'm at 189 pulls saved, plus 67 from the pity. Just waiting for Lady Furina.

The 4.2 special program will be happening this week. If you don't want to be spoiled regarding the end of the Fontaine Archon Quest, I don't reccomend watching it and waiting until a info roundup will be published.

The 4.2 broadcast has been delayed due to the death of the former premier of the state council of China, Li keqiang

I wish I could still get into this. The horizontal treadmill this game puts you through is too much. I'd rather vertical progression TBH.

Back
Top Bottom