• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Genshin Impact |ST| Ver. 4.6: Father of the year! (Arlecchino and Ver. 4.6 Available Now!)

Raiden’s easily my favourite character in the game so it’s wonderful to see so much art and affection pour out of the community.

Her Excellency deserves it!

The Sumeru waiting game continues…

I put up a pool for the title for 3.8. If you have any suggestion, leave a comment.
Personally, I'm either going for n.1 or 3, I really want to make the title about Eula.
Of course, if you have a better idea or prefer one of the other options, do leave a comment or feel free to vote.

Ver 3.8 estimated primogem count.
After a week, we finally have a primogem count for ver 3.8 from HutaoLover. If WFP comes out with their own version, I'll put that up
Translation from reddit

Top row:

Exploration - 1365 [Consists of: Waypoints - 45, Chests - 1200, World Quests - 120.]

2nd row:

Flagship Event - 1070

3x minor events - 3x 420

Left side:

Dailies - 2520

[Paimon Shop Fates?] - 800

Test Runs - 80

Abyss - 1200

[Hangout?] - 60

Achievements - 30

Right side:

Hoyolab Login - 80

4.0 Livestream Codes - 300

Maintenance Codes - 600

Misc. Codes - 60

Web Events - 80

Twitch Codes - 30

Bottom:

F2P - 9535 = 59 pulls

Welkin - 13315 = 83 pulls

Welkin+BP - 14635 = 91 pulls
x2TlF1Wl.jpg

If you have welkin, you should get around 45 pulls from the first half.

Last edited:
On monday we should get the drip marketing for the first new Fontaine characters. Granted, they might wait a little bit more, but usually this is when they do it for new characters

Voice actors in the Teaser trailer

Freminet - Paul Castro Jr.

Egeria - Courtney Steele

Lyney - Daman Mills

Lynette - Anairis Quiñones

Navia - Brenna Larsen

Charlotte - Maya Aoki Tuttle

Wriothesley - Joe Zieja

Sigewinne - Sarah Williams

Clorinde - Crystal Lee

Arlecchino (“The Knave”) - Erin Yvette

Furina - Amber Lee Connors

Neuvillette - Ray Chase

japanese VA

Freminet- Toki Shunichi
lciwdqsuko9b1.jpg

Egeria -Yagi Sayuri

Lyney -Shimono Hiro
y8sjhu7vko9b1.jpg

Lynette -Sasahara Yu
6b8g5l2vko9b1.jpg

Navia -Toyosaki Aki
thwognkuko9b1.jpg

Charlotte -Waki Azumi

Wriothesley -Ono Daisuke
giinncstko9b1.jpg

Sigewinne -Kino Hina
yy3g653uko9b1.jpg

Clorinde -Ishikawa Yui
84zggz9uko9b1.jpg

Arlecchino ("The Knave") -Mori Nanako

Furina (Focalors, the Hydro Archon) -Mizuse Inori
4qivr43tko9b1.jpg

Neuvillette -Kamiya Hiroshi
wkfwaghtko9b1.jpg

Last edited:
Never played Genshin but saw a lot of people being very positive about it. Maybe I should take a look :). Thanks for the informative ST

Never played Genshin but saw a lot of people being very positive about it. Maybe I should take a look :). Thanks for the informative ST
personally speaking I found it really, really good when I started playing during 3.0 and had tons of content available. It can get a bit repetitive once you finish the currently available story, but that first run was magical for me.
Thanks for the informative ST
Thank you!

My primos are ready for Fontaine. Not gonna lie though, the reason I'm most excited for Fontaine is that we are one final step closer to finally getting any details about Natlan.

My plans for fontaine is to get both Focalors (I will have at least 150 by the time her banner releases) and Arlecchino (if she comes in 4.3 like wanderer, I should reach 90 wishes easily, problem will be reaching 150). after that, depending on her rarity, I will see If I can get Clorinde, otherwise I will save for Nilou, Hu Tao and Yoimiya. or I could go for Yelan C1.

My plans for fontaine is to get both Focalors (I will have at least 150 by the time her banner releases) and Arlecchino (if she comes in 4.3 like wanderer, I should reach 90 wishes easily, problem will be reaching 150). after that, depending on her rarity, I will see If I can get Clorinde, otherwise I will save for Nilou, Hu Tao and Yoimiya. or I could go for Yelan C1.
This is pretty much my exact plan as well. All we have to do is win the 50/50 for Arlecchino and we're good. Easy.

This is pretty much my exact plan as well. All we have to do is win the 50/50 for Arlecchino and we're good. Easy.
Considering my luck so far, I will keep losing 50/50 at 75+ pulls until the end of time. Only time I got slightly lucky was with getting Ayaka in 40 total pulls (20 after losing the 50/50 to Keqing)
Mihoyo hates me.

Considering my luck so far, I will keep losing 50/50 at 75+ pulls until the end of time. Only time I got slightly lucky was with getting Ayaka in 40 total pulls (20 after losing the 50/50 to Keqing)
Mihoyo hates me.
50/50 is definitely misleading... My girlfriend who has been playing since 1.0 has won a single one, I've won something like 2/3rds of mine. The luckiest I got was getting Itto twice in my first 10 pull for him

There's been another leak flood for 4.0.
I won't post all of them (unless you want me to), but 3 are very interesting

First, Artifact Sets that appeared in 2.0, including Emblem of severed fate (the best set in the game), tenacity of the Milileth and Pale Flame, will be available from Strongboxes.

second, there will be new Battlepass weapons. it is unclear if the old weapons will not longer be available, Will be put in an alternating cycle or if they will still be available.

Third, weekly bosses will have their artwork appear in the game in some way, and because of that we also got their artwork now.

F0LXWdbWAAE5yec

F0LXXIdX0AEIsqR

F0LXY7oXsAAjMjs

F0LXZs-XwAQSyIK

F0LXdgJWIAAe04T

F0LXfF_WwAAnY-X

F0LXhxbWwAAe0Yt

F0LXintWAAEHykw

Last edited:
In 4.0 we will be getting new animations for selecting character, as well as new poses when viewing a party

Last edited:
From reliable leakers, 4.0 banners will be
1st phase : Lyney and Yelan
2nd phase: Zhongli and Tartaglia

Sometimes you find a fan video so goood that it might pass as official.
This is one of them

Ver. 4.0 details and banners
Sorry I'm late, had work
ungan18ea3gb1.jpg

REDEEM CODES

3BRLL59ZCZKD
WA845MQHUHKH
ZT8MLL8GCYKM

BANNERS
0hj0dj8ea3gb1.jpg

idonz18ea3gb1.jpg

OTHER DETAILS