• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Genshin Impact |ST| Ver. 4.6: Father of the year! (Ver. 4.7 details revealed + new Nation Natlan teaser!!)

frodo-its-done.gif

GMF3x_pWMAAQeD3

Did a random 10-pull on arlecchino's banner and got keqing early. so now I have a guaranteed ready for either Navia, Nilou or Zhongli (depends on who comes first)

Also finished the event. It's...ok. Nothing worth talking about. Final cutscene was cool tho.

Done with Cyno's new story quest and man that was long. New lore and the interactions between characters are still good, but I just didn't care about the whole sethos stuff.
Cute ending tho.

Latest kits for Clorinde, Sigewinne and Sethos, likely to be their last change before 4.7
Clorinde
tfiw1cxhpr0d1.png

Sigewinne
xz6uugxhpr0d1.png

Sethos
s99yecxhpr0d1.png

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Kz42127GM/
Seems like Genshin has now it's own animation team, with the previous Arlecchino animation short being their debut. So an animation team on bilibili contacted mihoyo and did a brief interview.
A brief summary from reddit

1. The “Genshin Impact” development team established an internal 2D animation unit, and “The Song Burning in the Embers” serves as their debut project.
  2. The animation team for “Genshin Impact” comprises directors, animators, animation supervisors, art directors, colorists, cinematographers, and producers.
  3. Many team members have extensive experience in the animation industry, including some who have worked abroad. Their production process adheres to systematic guidelines.
  4. Beyond the internal team, external collaborators also contributed to “The Song Burning in the Embers.”
  5. Throughout the production of the short film, there was close collaboration between the animation team and the game development team. The story was provided by the IP department, and the director worked alongside them to establish storyboards. Original game artists supervised character and scene design, with continuous feedback from game developers to ensure alignment.
  6. Their animation production process aligns with industry standards, but for intense action scenes, they utilize 3D modeling to enhance composition.
  7. The song “Emberfire” created specifically for the short film, had visual references provided to the composer during production. The seamless integration of the music and visuals elevated the overall impact of the animation.
  8. The animation team is actively recruiting additional staff and has plans for more future works (which we can likely expect soon😉).

4.7 special program announcement. We might also get our first teaser for Natlan in the livestream
Also new QoL updated, including resin cap increasing to 200!

I hope Natlan's map is at least as big as Sumeru Rainforest. The new creatures seem interesting, especially the one that can go underground. Lots of potential for exploration with that one.
I'm certain that once the final region drops in 5.6, Natlan will be bigger than the rainforest, they will need alot of unique environments for the Saurians. real question is, can it be bigger than the desert?

I'm certain that once the final region drops in 5.6, Natlan will be bigger than the rainforest, they will need alot of unique environments for the Saurians. real question is, can it be bigger than the desert?
Not enough info to make any informed speculations on that.

Have you seen the map triangulation theories? The last screenshot with the two-legged green creature seems to be from a very extreme south-west location, past Sumeru Desert:

Not enough info to make any informed speculations on that.

Have you seen the map triangulation theories? The last screenshot with the two-legged green creature seems to be from a very extreme south-west location, past Sumeru Desert:

Yeah, I saw it. If they fill the entire right side, the complete map will probably be around the same size as the rainforest+the first two desert expansions, but with the third one it'll end up smaller than all of Sumeru. Of course, we need to see gow much of it will be occupied with off-limit space and sea connecting it to fontaine..

Back
Top Bottom