• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Genshin Impact |ST| Ver. 4.6: Father of the year! (Arlecchino and Ver. 4.6 Available Now!)

Used my guarantee on Chiori. I had to go to soft-pity both times, but I'm not really interested in the reruns or Arlecchino so plenty of time to save. Her artifacts are mostly done, but I forgot to farm her boss mats and specters lol

Artist: YaoYao
Source
GIfTYNpXoAA1eyC

They're here!!! Arlecchino' animations!!!
They're beautiful, especially that burst!

The new event is really fun honestly and it's a shame that they never make something like it as a permanent mode.

Also got around to do Chiori's quest. They have been doing a really good job with the Story quests recently, I don't think there has been a single bad one so far in Fontaine.

Arlecchino changes from the new beta version

Current Arlecchino Changes Auto Attack:

• Drain changed from 5.5% > 6.5%
  • Normal Attacks draining her bond reduce her E cooldown by 0.8s
  • t9 Bond Multi 221.2% > 276.5%
  • Bond Required to activate: 30% > 20%
Skill

• Bond deals DMG every 3 > 5 seconds
  • Blood-Debt Directive base collection: 20% > 40%
  • Max Bond obtained from skill resets after each Skill Usage
  • Skill CD 15s > 30s
  • Using Skill no longer heals or clears Arle's Bond
Burst

• Burst now heals Arle for 100% Bond + 300% ATK Power while clearing her of her Bond
  • Burst now resets her skill CD
Passives Passive 1:

• Arle's Bond will level up once after 5 seconds, granting 70% Bond per claim
Constellations C1:

• Replaced completely with Interruption Resistance during NAs and Bond Multi increased by 120% C4:
  • Removed Burst providing Bond for Arlecchino, as well as no longer increases Bond level when hitting enemies C6:
  • Changed Skill value from 500% to 700%

I accidentaly uninstalled Genshin from my phone this while downloading the HRS patch. And it asks 30GB of space, Redownloading it will take forever 😩

Anyway they released the Chenyu Vale OSTs. They are so gooood!

Phase 2 Banners are now available!

I already got Kazuha. Now I only have Zhongli left for "meta" pulls
For now, I'll focus on getting Arlecchino(who I should be able to get by the end of her banner), then Navia and Zhongli, then save until it's Murata's turn and then Raiden's C2.

4.6 Reruns

1st Phase Arlecchino and Lyney
2nd phase Wanderer and Baizhu

Last edited:
Screenshots for the new area, Remuria. They are getting better and better at doing gorgeous areas. Can't wait to see what they'll do for Natlan
53645503629_48651ac883_h.jpg

53645503589_c4e5093362_h.jpg
53645623285_927830bada_h.jpg
53645383378_48dba7494c_h.jpg

Current pull plans as of 4.6 are still the same for me. i'll pull Arlecchino, then focus on getting Navia and Zhongli (And Nilou if I can), then unless i really like a character from early Natlan, I'll save until Pyro Archon.

Speaking of Arlecchino, someone made a nice infographic on the ArlecchinoMains sibreddit
2fslpza422uc1.jpeg

I'm still saving for Shenhe to make my Wriotheslay team better... Otherwise, I'm in the exact same boat as you

Hoyofair was a few days ago and I keep forgetting to put the videos here. So here are some highligths

Back
Top Bottom