• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Genshin Impact |ST| Ver. 4.6: Father of the year! (Arlecchino and Ver. 4.6 Available Now!)

I tried to go for C1 Raiden and get C6 Chevreuse.
In the end I lost the 50/50, but to Jean who I didn't have yet and I wanted after getting furina. Now I'm only missing Dehya from Standard.
And now begins the pain of farming materials and artifacts for her.
GEXubs0WIAAp7Xh

After losing the 50/50 on both of Nahida's previous banners, this felt so great to see:

OJIMyAV.jpg

Unfortunately, I was only able to get one Faruzan con (now C2) despite getting a ton of 4*s, but this still ended up being an amazing banner for me.

After losing the 50/50 on both of Nahida's previous banners, this felt so great to see:

OJIMyAV.jpg

Unfortunately, I was only able to get one Faruzan con (now C2) despite getting a ton of 4*s, but this still ended up being an amazing banner for me.
Wow!! Congrats!!

Finished the Xianyun Story quest.
They've been doing a fantastic job with story quests lately and this is no different. It was really good. I only hope some elements of the quest don't get ignored in future appearances, mainly
Shuyu now being CR new disciple
, But I don't have alot of hope.
Also the entire ending is AMAZING. among my favourite Story quests cutscenes

Since I have no one to pull until probably next patch, I decided to finally start Triple crowning characters
First on the list: Raiden Ei
Tommorow I should be done with Yoimiya and then i'll focus on Yelan, Furina, Neuvilette, Nahida, Ayaka, Shenhe (in no particular order)
GFgAmhPXYAAkIZ4

Current 4.5 banners rumors are

1st phase Chiori & Itto
2nd phase Neuvilette and Kazuha
also a third banner with only mondstat characters

I've been taking my time exploring the new area this past week, and it's incredible. Probably the best area in the game so far. Just shows how much Hoyo has improved their world design since launch
GFw5ZXfWsAAgg4_
GFw5bU1XUAAp-jt
GFw5eFWXMAA7Ku-
GFw5hwwWMAAw5aP
GFw5rxqXEAA3XDT
GFw6i7bXsAAJta2

Done with the Lantern rite story.
Honestly it's just ok. Character interactions were as good as ever,
but the overall story is just kinda ok. Gaming is really just a classic shonen protagonists which doesn't reallymake him memorable at all. Hopefully next year it will be better. Cutscene and music where incredible however.
Now at least I can finally do the minigames to get daily points.

I completed all the new areas in Chenyu Vale 100% last week, and I'd definitely agree with it being one of the best in the game. It's really nice having a new area based on Liyue, hopefully we can get something like this for Inazuma again someday. I still have Xianyun's story quest, and a couple smaller world quests before I'm finished with the new content in this patch outside of events.

It's not really a bad problem to have, but it's a little rough having these big content drops in Genshin and Star Rail so close together. I still haven't started Penacony yet because I'm trying to juggle a couple other games while keeping up with these patches, and I also have the entire Lantern Rite event I need to do first before it ends.

I completed all the new areas in Chenyu Vale 100% last week, and I'd definitely agree with it being one of the best in the game. It's really nice having a new area based on Liyue, hopefully we can get something like this for Inazuma again someday. I still have Xianyun's story quest, and a couple smaller world quests before I'm finished with the new content in this patch outside of events.

It's not really a bad problem to have, but it's a little rough having these big content drops in Genshin and Star Rail so close together. I still haven't started Penacony yet because I'm trying to juggle a couple other games while keeping up with these patches, and I also have the entire Lantern Rite event I need to do first before it ends.
The good thing is that outside of the main quest, Penacony doesn't have anything really long. Even the main event is short and easy (2h max to do everything)

Done with the combat event. Yeah, this was good. I really hope it somehow becomes a new game mode in the future (unlikely, but one can only hope)

Done with the combat event. Yeah, this was good. I really hope it somehow becomes a new game mode in the future (unlikely, but one can only hope)

I thought this was a Gunvolt design for a second haha

VER 4.5 DETAILS

CODES
DAKTDBWTZTYR
AT3BDSWTYBKD
5TKAUAWAGBJR

BANNERS
GHlT_Iia8AAr3ab
GHlT_IjacAAr3eT

A NEW TYPE OF BANNER WILL BE INTRODUCED

Basically functions as the regular character banners, but if you get a 5* item you didn't want, you will get 1 point, which will then guarantee that the nexxt 5* item you pull is the one you want. the point won't carry over to the next banner
64hpuxgmsplc1.jpeg

EVENTS

GHlUEUGboAEmFH2
GHlUEUpa8AAgLRd
GHlUEVHaUAAlQoX
GHlUEVVboAABtRB

Patch is drier than a desert.

Only interesting thing for me is the Kazuha rerun, but with Arlecchino coming in 4.6 I might have to skip him depending on how many primos I have by the end. I could try since I have a guaranteed 5* , but we'll see.

Currently I have around 105 pulls saved up. With the primos coming in Ver. 4.5 + What we should get in the first half of 4.6, I should be able to get around 220 pulls. So I can get both Kazuha (I have him guaranteed) and Arlecchino. I really hope i can win the 50/50 with the latter however, I will really need the primos for Navia + Zhongli and then Murata when Natlan comes.

I currently have 112 pulls saved up. With the ones from 4.5 + First phase of 4.6 I should be able to get both Kazuha in 4.5 and Arlecchino before her banner ends.
However, this means I will also have to skip the next Nilou and Navia rerunsšŸ˜ž
after that, I will be saving for Murata in 5.2

Tommorrow, the beta drops, so we will also get animations leaks for Arlecchino.
For now however, we have her kit leak and Ascension Materials. The good news is that you can Prefarm everything except New boss and Weekly boss.

Dw2pNh8.jpeg
JAYzD5E.jpeg
4uuO1e2.jpeg
69r9N9w.jpeg
wZyyHeS.jpeg
6sqRQIO.jpeg
g62s08n.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom