• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Genshin Impact |ST| Ver. 4.6: Father of the year! (Arlecchino and Ver. 4.6 Available Now!)

This game has some pretty noticeable powercreep.

Everyone is going to say don't pull for Navia but at the same time her stats are like way better than any of the OG DPS.

Xiao, Ganyu, Klee, Diluc are my OG DPS.

They don't come close to my Raiden.

I think I need to pull a new DPS.

Last edited:
Had some pictures of the past 2 areas that I forgot to post.
Thy have been doing a really good job in designing Fontaine so far.

GBIzgVWWwAAM0xi
GBIy5zgXsAAJe9X

GBIy15GXsAA23xC

GBIyyh2XYAAgUUk

I wish I had enough primos to also get Navia because she's amazing, but I already settled on getting Yoimiya this patch. She'll have to wait until her rerun.

Finally managed to log in and get the birthday cake! Hope everyone is also having a great christmas!
GCNYF2-WkAA-1OX

And done with the event story. Really good event. I really hope they continue doing 5-part story events in the future. It gives them enough time to write something decent instead of just rushing whatever plot they come up with.

This game has some pretty noticeable powercreep.

Everyone is going to say don't pull for Navia but at the same time her stats are like way better than any of the OG DPS.

Xiao, Ganyu, Klee, Diluc are my OG DPS.

They don't come close to my Raiden.

I think I need to pull a new DPS.
took 2-3 years to do what most gachas achieve in 6 months.

Amazing 4 star banner for a Raiden hypercarry team.
Mght be the best banner for beginners ever. You get a complete team for the most popular character + the character itself basically immediately if you started playing this version.

Phase 2 is available now!!
Finally got Yoimiya+ C4 chevreuse

But more importantly, I finally got Mona!! Out of all standard characters, she's the one I wanted most

GDbexxsW4AAR9CX
GDbewoRW8AEa2YN

Ver. 4.4 Banner + Details

REDEEM CODES
  • FA9QAGYDZJEV
  • MT88AYHCZ2UR
  • BBQ8AZHUH2CZ
NEW LIYUE AREA: CHENYU VALE
384vfqrsfedc1.jpg

7q1hdj5tfedc1.jpg
pfgdr00ufedc1.jpg

BANNERS
GENFGhVaYAAp4vN

GENFHuKa0AA_76O

NEW OUTFITS
GENMQyWXAAAx6P3
GENMRCmWYAANQSS
GENMRRvXoAAJc3J

LIYUE 4* SELECTOR RETURNS
GENPsChWsAAh8cw

EVENTS

• FREE 10 INTERTWINED FATES FROM 7-DAY LOGIN
GENQldsWkAA_21T

GENIE2Nb0AAO5G2
GENIE4_a4AAatAB
GENIE5hbUAAVmdI
GENIE51bcAAhOMv

NEW BOSS: SOLITARY SUANNI
GENPGLBXkAAFHYD

Last edited:
Shenhe skin with no Shenhe in sight makes me sad. My Wriotheslay team would love to have her

Shenhe skin with no Shenhe in sight makes me sad. My Wriotheslay team would love to have her
I think if she's going to rerun it will be in 4.5. They did the same with Ayaka's skin, releasing it in 3.4 and then rerunning her in 3.5

Back
Top Bottom