• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

PlayStation Gen Urobuchi (MadokaMagica, Kamen Rider Gaim) is working on a action platformer featuring a rabbit in a mech suit (Rusty Rabbit, published by NetEase)

Krvavi Abadas

Mr. Archivist
Pronouns
He/They
Rusty-Rabbit_2023_09-20-23_003.jpg

yes, this is actual concept art.
Millennia after humanity abandoned the planet, rabbits claimed their place…

Stamp, a cute bunny with an old soul, pilots his trusty mech “Junkster” through the giant ruins of a frozen world in this side-scrolling action adventure.

Story

Stamp, a rabbit living on the planet humanity abandoned spends his days collecting junk and tinkering with machines. In a stroke of bad luck, Stamp crashes down into the lower levels. There he finds D-TAM, a terminal for storing information. Using the D-TAM scattered throughout, he finds info related to his missing daughter and a hidden truth about the world they live in. Thus his journey begins.

currently exclusive to PS5 and PC. though it'll likely come to other platforms post-launch.

He should be back on psycho pass and finishing the story up once and for all, not bullshit fuckery from places like tencent or netease knowing how super sketchy those companies really are.

This looks amazing (I love his cigar is a carrot lol) and I’m always down to check out new projects from Urobuchi.

Hopefully this is better than his recent stuff where the writing was fairly middling, which I say as a big fan of Gaim and Madoka.

Back
Top Bottom